Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a black hole of suckitude that we've wisely used as a way to remove terrible and creepy posters from Apolyton forever.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Dale made a death threat towards the sexiest of Apolyton posters and joined up with the new site as an admin, as he abused his powers here and had them removed and was banned.
      Dale made a death threat against Wiglaf?

Comment

Actually, it was just an elaborate plan to give Poly OT something to talk about.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Now they just need a plan to give themselves something to talk about.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I thought we already went over what they talk about: underage Filipina brides.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Solver, Dale, Locutus and company needs to stop all this WPC nonsense and come back to Poly to take their lumps like men. They shouldn't be running from the epic bashing most will likely get, hell even DanQ is still man enough to post here. Settle this like men instead of wounded children.

IMO they jumped off the boat to watch it sink, but it didnt, and now their little liferaft is getting lost in the dark.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                I thought we already went over what they talk about: underage Filipina brides.
                Maybe they can discuss a business model, with Nigeran middlemen
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I still have no idea what happened. Synopsis?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

WePlayCiv was started up because a bunch of no-fun ninnies got their panties in a twist because they thought the OTF was too spammy/mean, so they made their own site. Dale made a death threat towards the sexiest of Apolyton posters and joined up with the new site as an admin, as he abused his powers here and had them removed and was banned.

What, do I need to sing it in an Opera for you to pay attention, Boris?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I still have no idea what happened. Synopsis?

Lancer has been inviting Poly posters to move to the Philippines and have sex with his wife's underage cousins. He and the members he's recruited have been posting lengthy threads (first here, then on WPC) full of photos of both the third-world mansions they're building for the sexing and the poor women who will be taken advantage of. It's ****ing creepy.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

What, do I need to sing it in an Opera for you to pay attention, Boris?
                        I'd enjoy that very much, thank you.

No, I was looking for more specifics as to the Dale bruhaha (why'd he threaten you? What was done about it?) and what the whole deal about Filippino/a harems was.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                          Lancer has been inviting Poly posters to move to the Philippines and have sex with his wife's underage cousins. He and the members he's recruited have been posting lengthy threads (first here, then on WPC) full of photos of both the third-world mansions they're building for the sexing and the poor women who will be taken advantage of. It's ****ing creepy.
                          Oh, THAT. Hasn't that been going on for years and years here?
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Why wouldn't someone threaten Asher? He's an *******.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Was it Asher or KH who first broached the subject of how creepy they found the whole Lancer situation, thereby opening the floodgates of judgment that eventually drove the whole sick affair to WPC?

Oh, THAT. Hasn't that been going on for years and years here?

It eventually reached a point where people couldn't take it anymore.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Someone should report Lancer to Chris Hansen.

Comment

Working...
                                X