A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord of the Dance (by some Irish git)

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Ooh, nice one, Thoth.

A Brit friend turned me on to this, I found it on You Tube. Brits are kind of strange.
      He's a Geordie.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

In fact, I'm downloading that soundtrack now, Thoth.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Ooh, nice one, Thoth.

Which one?

And it's not Brits that are weird, it's you bloody colonial types.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I know. I wasn't specific. Lord of the Dance soundtrack is what I'm getting.

Heavy metal is definitely popular in Europe. Just an observation due to my frame of reference.

Comment

LOTD is one of those albums that tends to leave me breathless from bouncing around the apartment.

OTOH, this tune also has similar effects on me:

SLF: Love of the common people

(I'm pretty certain I posted it in the other thread, but SFW? )

Comment

We can't know if you did or didn't, because Lori doesn't realize the value of letting some threads sustain.

Comment

It wouldn't be quite so bad if video embedding still worked in the closed thread forum. (AAHZ's posts excepted of course. )

Comment

This thread would not be complete without Cpt Kirk:

Comment

****it.

Dropkick Murpheys:

SLF: Is this what you fought the war for?

Comment

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 08:31. Reason: embed fix
                          Order of the Fly
                          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
                            This thread would not be complete without Cpt Kirk:

Great version!

I found this the other day - very kitsch. Run Runaway by Slade.
                            a.k.a. ainwood, CFC Forums Co-Administrator
                            Some Ainwood guy is so up his arse that if he ever had haemharroids (sp), he'd have to take the cream orally! What a total dick!

Comment

This thread is actually ok if we ignore slowwhand's posts.
                              Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                                Yeah, AAHZ will show up at some point.
                                WIN!
                                Promoting world peace one bum at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X