Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time PBEM

Howdy,

I'm a first time PBEM'er, save a game I did with a friend about seven years ago.

I'm looking to get a game going, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

I'm interested in more of a building oriented, diplomacy style game, with possible warfare later on. i.e. I don't want to be wiped out in 25 years on a standard sized map

I like to RP as anyone, but especially as Yang, Morgan, or Deidre. I like playing as Yang the most, followed by Morgan.

So shoot me a PM if you're interested!

nasshi

welcome

Hi, nasshi. Welcome to the SMAC section of ACS!

I am a CMN and I can setup a PBEM for you.
    Recently there was another new SMACer Solardust looking for a PBEM here, but his last activity on the site goes back to June 27. Try to contact him, maybe he will respond. Also, I think drow21 may be interested in a new game.
    I can try also to advertise on another site to see if someone is interested in a PBEM with a role-playing component.
    alphacentauri2.info * Alpha Centauri players group * IRC channel #smac

Comment

Hi bdanv. Thanks for the introduction, and thanks for trying to set up a PBEM for me. Also, what is a CMN?

Comment

form the SMAC Dictionary

CMN - Creator Moderator Narrator, a person who creates a multiplaying and referees a multiplaying game.

Comment

This is from the other site:

Originally posted by Anpax;
          I'm in I will take the tree-hugging Lady

It's up to you now if you want to register there or keep the game on Apolyton.

Comment

Originally posted by sjkane
            I'll play another game, assuming the guy wants to work with us here.

..and another one, even though not willing to register her.

Comment

so are the two that you mentioned looking for separate games, or a game together?

still interested, btw.

looks like we have yang, deidre, and who else accounted for?

Comment

stil interested in gaming?
                "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Somebody contact me

Someone let me know when there's a new game starting. I'll play any faction. I still don't know where my Alien Crossfire disc disappeared to, so only SMAC games.
                  I'd love to get in on a game, it's been so long since the game I was in died with a whimper. Then I just got so busy with everything else that I neglected my Alpha Centauri jones until I played Civ 4 and then I started jonesing for AC again.
                  Marshall_Valyn@hotmail.com or Gatuu_Tetsu@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X