Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is joining WePlayCiv in effect condoning Death Threats?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope that many of the people who are posting there will continue to post here.

They'll be back.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Should we hold a pool on who will get Dale's first death threat at WePlayCiv?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        As a result, I don't have the same low standards for her post quality as someone like, say, Siro may have.
        You think if you had a **** I'd like your posts more?
        How far are you willing to go to prove this theory?

Comment

• Women.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• blah. I hate poly.
            That "one more post" feeling.

I need to go to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov View Post
              You think if you had a **** I'd like your posts more?
              How far are you willing to go to prove this theory?
              The thing about my posts is they are so obviously awesome that people love them regardless of sexual orientation. It is for this reason, many people feel threatened by me. Some people may even put me on their ignore list, for it causes them to feel confused about their sexuality. This is not new.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Various observations:

Ragging on Ali C is getting really really old. The points have all been made. If you actually don't want to read her posts, put her on ignore, but the worst offense she's committed is not being very funny.

Asher is a drama queen.

Dale is pathetic and a creep, but whatever, those are a dime a dozen on the web. The real problem was (IMO) the abuse of authority.

Asher has a truly obnoxious habit of declaring that basically all the Civ fan content is worthless. It's part of item 2. Ignore it; he's only doing it to troll you. Oh, he'll declare that he believes it, and he probably does because he's good at that sort of doublethink, but the whole thing has been done before and anyone who pays attention to it is an idiot. Asher just lashes out at whatever his target of the time cares about; when that was lotm, Asher decided to constantly hound him about Judaism. It really doesn't say anything about the merits of whatever he's whining about.

edit: final note about Asher: he never quite grew out of the "let's interpret everything as literally as possible because it makes me look really smart" phase. Don't engage him on those grounds, because he's fairly good at grabbing a tangent and making a whole thread revolve around it.

Comment

• The other problem is that many of our good content-producers (Vel, Blake) end up being really boring or simplistic OT posters.

Comment

• Kittie is my favorite

Comment

• The other problem is that many of our good content-producers (Vel, Blake) end up being really boring or simplistic OT posters.

True. Asperger's seems to be a detriment to OT posting.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• good points Kuci

Comment

• Kitty has flaws, but he's pretty good at not being annoying to the people he's not arguing with.

Comment

• edit: final note about Asher: he never quite grew out of the "let's interpret everything as literally as possible because it makes me look really smart" phase
                            This is ironic.

edit: Not that its a bad thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                              Various observations:

Ragging on Ali C is getting really really old. The points have all been made. If you actually don't want to read her posts, put her on ignore, but the worst offense she's committed is not being very funny.
                              Plus you think she's hot.

I leave her well enough alone until she talks about me. Fair is fair.

Asher is a drama queen.
                              Drama just follows from my actions. There's a difference.

Asher has a truly obnoxious habit of declaring that basically all the Civ fan content is worthless. It's part of item 2. Ignore it; he's only doing it to troll you. Oh, he'll declare that he believes it, and he probably does because he's good at that sort of doublethink, but the whole thing has been done before and anyone who pays attention to it is an idiot.
                              Candle'bre is worthless. Have you tried the public demo? How many years did this take?

Asher just lashes out at whatever his target of the time cares about; when that was lotm, Asher decided to constantly hound him about Judaism.
                              LOTM is/was a one-trick pony about Judaism. You should be thanking me, my hounding of it got him to knock it off here. If you want to see it unchecked, go check WePlayCiv. I counted 3 Judaism references in random spots tonight alone in his posts. I'm not joking.

edit: final note about Asher: he never quite grew out of the "let's interpret everything as literally as possible because it makes me look really smart" phase. Don't engage him on those grounds, because he's fairly good at grabbing a tangent and making a whole thread revolve around it.
                              Actually, Kuci, that describes you. (Honestly)

You're hellbent on growing out of the shadow of the kid who was banned for writing a script to spam this forum, so you are pedantic.

Comment

• Asher is growing on me a bit. and he and Kittie are hockey tight. But Kittie is actually a lot better than either Glonk or I at just being annoying in a non oringinal way.

Comment

Working...
                                X