Old Pbem 2
Angels bdanv -borcea_danTAyahooTODcom
PK florin79c -florin79cTAhotmailTODcom
Gaians mmontgomery -michaelTAmontgoTODus; -mmontgomeryTAslbTODcom
Angels wdplays -...
There is no AI
CMN mart7x5 -marcin777TAgmailTODcom
Preference | bdanv florin79c mmontgomery wdplays
Factions: | DataAngels PKs Gaians DataAngels
Map size | Vets Map
Ocean | Custom
Erosion | Custom
Life | Custom
Clouds | Custom
Pods on | Yes (have to be added by the CMN)
Difficulty | Transcend
Transcend | Yes
Conquest | Yes
Diplomatic | Yes
Economic | Yes
Cooperative | Yes
Do or Die | Yes
Flexible start | Yes
Tech stag | Yes
Spoils of war | No
Blind research | No
Intense riv | No
No survey | Yes
No scatter | No
No rnd events | Yes
Time Warp | No
Iron man | No
Rand person | No
Rand social | No
Restrictions - general gameplay:
- A player may not restart a turn without good reason. The player should specify the reason in the game thread if he was not able to avoid reloading the turn. (Obviously, if a player has suffered some sort of crash during a turn, such a reload is unavoidable)
- If a player performs a probe team action other than to infiltrate against another player with whom (s)he is in a truce, treaty or pact, they must inform the probed player what it was they did and what they stole/sabotaged. They must also choose the 'declare vendetta/cancel pact' option when they perform the action.
- A player is not permitted to make more than one social engineering change per line, per turn. For instance, one is not permitted to start the turn in wealth, switch to power mid-turn for the extra disbanded minerals, and then switch back to wealth that same turn, getting the refund.
- A player is not permitted to use the 'demand withdrawal' feature against another player, leaving the AI the decision of whether to withdraw or not.
- A player may not accept a bribe from another player's AI during council sessions.
- A player may not perform multiple airdrops in a single turn with the same unit using the right-click menu.
- A player may not use the F4 screen when infiltrated to change an opponent's workers to specialists.
- Council notification - immediate broadcast to all players(Post in the thread and e-mail to all immediately by player who has called elections, citing candidates and votes. After each player's turn, post in the thread the running totals).
- If a player declares vendetta upon another player, either directly or indirectly, they must not accept a pending diplomatic agreement between the two factions in the same turn.
- A player may not make air drops using the right click "air drop to" function, when it is not possible to do so with the "i" button, ie. after already having moved or made a drop.
- A player may not use build queue manipulation or other loopholes to hurry production at a cost that would be lower than directly hurrying the item that one intends to build.
- A player may not use build queue manipulation or other loopholes to build something you could not directly add to the build queue.
- A player may not upgrade a particular type of unit using the design workshop, and then attack with that unit in the same turn.
- Copters are banned from the game.
- All attrocities banned till council vote allows it.
bdanv - Angels
florin79c - PK
mmontgomery - Gaians
wdplays - Angels-2
PK and Angels should be able to select Centauri Ecology from their position.
Pods (unity beacons) added, resources are randomized too when it is done in the editor. Anyway, pods give quite a number of new ones.
Three passwords are random, I think only wdplays sent me one in pm.