This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maquiladora View Post
    Well I was wrong about it being because the route crossed the end of the map coordinates. I don't see another common pattern though yet.
    I seem to have stumbled on a common occurrence. I was using the PlantGood function to create a good under a city when it was created, and this good was given insane trade value, like the good in the screenshot above.

In the screenshot above, that is from another mod where I modified the terrain after the world generator had finished. In that case I just modified the terrain, but it's possible it modified a terrain tile with a good on, and changed the good, and perhaps also gave it insane trade value.

It looks like I'll have to use the debug version to see what is happening.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Crash while scrolling:

Version 2009-03-22
      0x00433dfd [?GetVisibleCityOwner@TiledMap@@QAEIAAVMapPoint@@@Z + 0x5d]
      "

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora View Post
        I seem to have stumbled on a common occurrence. I was using the PlantGood function to create a good under a city when it was created, and this good was given insane trade value, like the good in the screenshot above.

In the screenshot above, that is from another mod where I modified the terrain after the world generator had finished. In that case I just modified the terrain, but it's possible it modified a terrain tile with a good on, and changed the good, and perhaps also gave it insane trade value.

It looks like I'll have to use the debug version to see what is happening.

I may have messed with trade code because whenever i had a building create a good it was giving weird numbers. then again Martin may have restored it to the original and you are seeing the same effects I saw.

Crash while scrolling:
        that tiled map file can lead to a lot of errors. it was the hardest one to work with.
        Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

• A couple of bugs on how to find stealth units, or units in fog:

1) When you select a unit of yours and left-click in fog (or open terrain) it usually deselects your unit, but if an enemy unit is in that square in the fog (or it can be a stealth unit in unfogged terrain), your unit doesn't deselect. Kind of like a new right-click bug.

2) When the AI unloads a slaver (or any unit I guess) next to my city, it immediately tries to slave the city, but obviously it has no move points, so then it shows ME the red circle with a cross icon over my city, and probably plays the "no moves" sound too, letting me know right away they just dropped a stealth unit off.

Also, I think transports shouldn't show the carrying cargo icon to other players, if the only units being carried are stealth.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Hi erstmal finde es super her working and wanted me to ask what he always Stürtz or better said always ne warrior whom the error message always ergent ki a stehalth unit moves.
            Werd still wan resolved and the next version?

Comment

• Help - the game keeps crashing

Hi,
              Just got back into Civ after years away and found this great new version

However it keeps crashing on me with the same error message

Am I doing something wrong or is this just a bug? I can't see any reference to it anywhere.

The message i'm getting is this, ( and it occurs in single player games and multiplayer ones- and with any number of computer opponants)

"Parameter #0 of type GEA_Unit of event SetUnloadMovementUnit is invalid. The event was added during the event FinishUnload. It was called from the executable and is a serious problem that needsto be fixed if it was not caused by slic interference. Possible reason for the problem: The data became invalid between event call and event execution."

Can anyone help me as it would be nice to get bast 0 AD

Cheers

James

Comment

• Originally posted by jimjlf View Post
                Hi,
                Just got back into Civ after years away and found this great new version

However it keeps crashing on me with the same error message

Am I doing something wrong or is this just a bug? I can't see any reference to it anywhere.

The message i'm getting is this, ( and it occurs in single player games and multiplayer ones- and with any number of computer opponants)

"Parameter #0 of type GEA_Unit of event SetUnloadMovementUnit is invalid. The event was added during the event FinishUnload. It was called from the executable and is a serious problem that needsto be fixed if it was not caused by slic interference. Possible reason for the problem: The data became invalid between event call and event execution."

Can anyone help me as it would be nice to get bast 0 AD

Cheers

James
                Hi James, you can keep clicking "yes" on the pop-up to continue the game, or you can disable those messages by going to the "options" menu at the top > "advanced" and disabling "slic event debug messages".

Comment

• Thankyou - I'm a happy man again now

Comment

• Started a game using giantic map with 8 civ,s on impossible level.
                    After a 150 turns was in early trouble.Martin,s update to the AI,s ability to stacking more units when attacking worked perfect.A nation near my border declared war and sent two 7 stacks of units and captured two cities.
                    After 10 turns I recaptured them but had lost most of my military.Does not look good at this point.

Comment

• Sounds fun.
                      "

Comment

• had the exact same problem as jimjlf, now there are two happy men
                        thanks again

Comment

• A new version of the Apolyton Edition has been released, so continue here.
                          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                          X