Poly is Dead! Long Live Poly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly is Dead! Long Live Poly!

So, it seems that there are literally **** all people around nowadays. Where has everyone gone? Have well all grown up and left, have us polytubbies gotten jobs and a life? Did they die from drug overdoses?

And why is it that the only people of intest posting anymore are Kuci and KH?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

welcome back krill
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Finally, someone atleast who can help me spam.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

How are you AAHZ?

Comment

...more tame

and most 'Polytubbies do have jobs and lives... heck even I am getting a job soon too!
          Order of the Fly

Comment

Hmmmm... you two... in the same thread again...

Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: Poly is Dead! Long Live Poly!

Originally posted by Krill

Comment

Honestly Ming, if you banned me for two days for that bit of posting then Eyes ought to be permabanned right now.

Comment

Back on the meds then, AAHZ, I take it?

Comment

Sorry Cort, most of what you post is either left wind insanity or about why Arsenal are the best footie team evar.

Comment

Honestly Ming, if you banned me for two days for that bit of posting then Eyes ought to be permabanned right now.
                      Uhhhh... spamming in EVERY thread and making me clean up after your spamfest qualifies as something far bigger than just a "bit of posting"
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

you see what I mean? Every post in the OTF was ontopic at least, no one came up with a good reply, is all.

Comment

Back on the meds then, AAHZ, I take it?
                          no, actually i am still off of my meds...

however, i am dealing with my symptoms with a great amount of care and self control. fear of the consequences of losing that control is also a great motivator for me.

thank you for asking
                          Order of the Fly

Comment

Re: Poly is Dead! Long Live Poly!

Maybe you will find it interesting if I slap you in the face with a large haddock.

Comment

Good luck AAHZ, I hope that works out for you. I also hope you have a back up plan, ie a couple of friends or a relative who are also keeping an eye on you to see if you don;t revert?

Comment

Working...
                              X