This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bohemian Epic - Pitboss

It was indeed strange. From written and oral records it can be determined that all civilizations which settled on the great inland sea, quite independent of each other, came to recognize it as the Bohemian Sea. Legend has it that a great maritime civilization - known as Bohemia - once blessed its shores and sailed its waters. It was the epitome of 'civilization', quite advanced for its time in history..

But some disaster befell Bohemia, and it disappeared from the landscape, with no clues as to what came of it. An earthquake or flood perhaps. Or did it ever really exist?

The legend gave us the name of the sea, and thus the endeavours of the people who now border are known as the Bohemian Epic.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Beta; January 26, 2007, 17:40.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Password please!

Comment

The game:

Name: Bohemian Epic

Password: seagull

The players:

Wittlich - Egypt (Rameses II)
      Ephack - Arabia (Saladin)
      Beta - Spain (Isabella)
      Flamer - Persia (Cyrus)
      pinchak - Greece (Alexander)
      snoopy369 - Carthage (Hannibal)
      Rhothaerill - Rome (Julius Caesar))

The settings:

Pitboss game with 24 hour turn timer
      Inland sea
      Standard map size and climate, etc
      All standard victory conditions
      All default game settings (with no city flipping after conquest)
      Attached Files
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

And the password is 'seagull'

Comment

Thanks Beta.

Comment

Mon plaisir! And good luck to all! (other than Flamer and Rhothaerill of course. )

Comment

Beta, I take it that when the game is also added to CivStats, the password for it will also be 'seagull'? (Just to keep things simple)
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                Mon plaisir! And good luck to all! (other than Flamer and Rhothaerill of course. )
                BAH! I will crush you!

psst.. Rhoth, how about an alliance against Beta?

-----------------------------------------

Persia will rule the earth!

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Originally posted by Flamer(fin)

BAH! I will crush you!

psst.. Rhoth, how about an alliance against Beta?
                  Well I'm unlikely to need an ally to completely massacre Beta's puny armies, but it couldn't hurt.

Comment

played my turn...

had a nice terrain to settle too
                    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                      Beta, I take it that when the game is also added to CivStats, the password for it will also be 'seagull'? (Just to keep things simple)
                      Will do.

Comment

Snoop or pinchak - I have two windows open. One says"Bohemian Epic succesfully saved" and gives me the option at the bottom to save game or exit game. It is the screen with the MotD on it. (Not sure why my welcome message did not appear??)

What do I do with it?

The second is the is the C: ..... pitboss.exe window - looks like an old DOS window. I presume this remains active???

And - if the game goes down - how does one reboot?

(in other words - I've got this plane in the air - now what the he11 do I do??? )

Comment

Damn - we're going down! Crash and burn.

The computer accidentally got unplugged when we were re-arranging space heaters. Guess I gotta figure this out now. Rebooting ... I hope.

edit: my wife wants to make sure that everyone is aware that it was NOT her that pulled the plug, but rather, yours truly.
                          Last edited by Beta; January 26, 2007, 19:07.

Comment

Don't think I did the correctly - or it takes you back to the last save - which is 4000BC. It is the same start - but Witt and Flamer will ahve to replay. Sorry folks. Learning curve.

Comment

OK - the game is in civstats. Your passwords are all the same as the game - seagull.

Comment

Working...
                              X