No announcement yet.

France vs. Germany - Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France, at the moment...but I think it is the Belgians they both have to worry about
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

France. All of Germany's armies are near Poland.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Germany. The Germans have 65 years of pent up shame and anger. France has nothing.
        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Germany will never start a war again, in case of war between germany and france, it would be due to a french invasion
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride Germany will never start a war again, in case of war between germany and france, it would be due to a french invasion
            ...and France would never again invade Germany. However, if there were to be a war between the two, I couldn't pick against Germany. In the past three wars, Germany has outright beaten France twice. If it weren't for the British, Germany undoubtedly would have conquered France in WW1 as well. Provided that there were no nukes, a French invasion of Germany would lead to the return of the plundered lands of Alsaß and Lotharingen back to their rightful Germannic community.
            Last edited by Wycoff; October 15, 2006, 21:16.
            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              France, at the moment...but I think it is the Belgians they both have to worry about
              The deadly threat of Belgium is contained by sinister might of Luxemburgh
              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
              Middle East!

Comment

Lordshiva

Comment

Re: France vs. Germany - Today

Originally posted by VetLegion

or

Blah

Comment

The French guy obviously has a powerful weapon, but we don't even see the hands of the German, who knows what he has

Comment

The entire thing is a weapon. It's the (in)famous suicide droid
                      Blah

Comment

Seriously, overall the French military seems to be in a better condition, but we have the best tank
                        Blah

Comment

Seriousely, has either Leclerc or Leopard ever seen combat? I don't think so. They're both paper tigers.

Comment

Danish (? - IIRC) Leo's on the Balkan during the 90ies - I think there was some post about it here, but I'm not sure which thread. Wasn't tank vs. tank combat though....
                            Blah

Comment

They almost certainly haven't seen combat in Bosnia or Kosovo, I think I'd have heard about it.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                                Seriousely, has either Leclerc or Leopard ever seen combat? I don't think so. They're both paper tigers.
                                The Leopards were/are in use in Afghanistan and former yugoslavia and other countries where the german Bundeswehr is deployed.

I don´t know if they have seen real combat yet, but I doubt that they have seen Tank vs. Tank combat outside of maneuver and testing ranges.
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X