I just wanted to randomly throw this out there. I won a space victory in 2025 on Noble. Had the game for 2-3 days now and it rocks!
However, for the longest time I had been thinking that if I could just get Isabella a little bit happier then I could win the Diplomatic Victory (I was the UN leader, and my other ally could vote for herself). It wasn't until I had a few turns to go that I finally bribed her to accept Christianity. She immediately switched to Free Religion, nice =P But at least we didn't have the negative modifier for different religions anymore.
So, here's what happened, in order:
- End turn in 2025 with 1 turn left to go on last SS module
- The tally for the UN diplomatic victory showing that I had won because Isabella finally voted for me.
- "Congratulations! You have won a spaceship victory" (or whatever)
- I click to continue playing
- On victory conditions screen, both Diplomatic and Space victory conditions are listed as completed.
- It's listed in the Hall of Fame as "Space Race" Victory in 2025 AD (you'd think it'd be 2026, but cool)
So, kind of interesting. I'm not sure which one would be worth more "points", but I managed 6953. I assume that different kinds of victories are worth more points? Any info on Diplomatic vs. Space Race?
Nelson Mandela is above Emperor Constantine?
Spaceship Building & Victory
Wonder Movie & Intro Skipping