Jews and Muslims are so much alike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jews and Muslims are so much alike!

A guillible person might try saying that in the hope of uniting them but I'm not so stupid.
    Anyway, in the continuing course of discovering the "other side" through that fine filmed turkish sirial I am more and more amazed at the similarities between Jews and Muslims. Turks are muslims but they got it from the more ancient Arabs so one might even say Jews and ARABS are so much alike.

So we know about the jewish religion but not about the muslim one!
    But if you get to know it, they're very much alike.

First.

The CAP. They both wear a cap when they preay. How similar is that?
    Cut the willies. They both perform circimsition and consider it a pillar stone on their identity of religion.

Seriously see a muslim or a person of jewish religion and they are very much alike in their religious practices!

6/10

Comment

6/10 10/10 0/10 who cares.
      it's still interesting and notesworthy. not trolling except if you interpret my enthousiasm (which btw includes god - learn etymology!) as trolling.

Comment

What's your point?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

they also both have to eat and they both like music.

NO WAY?
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

there are many parallels - a fairly austere monotheism, hostility to images, dietary restrictions, a focus on an all encompassing law code that gives religious content to the details of daily life.

Hardly surprising, given how much of rabbinic judaism was formed in 8th and 9th c Mesopotamia, by the Gaonim. There were influences both ways.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Az that's the problem with people here. They like me to have a point! I have no point except the exhilarating joy of discoverinmg something!

Comment

if Jews and Muslims both circumsize themselves to stand out, sign of religion.. then.. I guess it's counter productive. I mean, now you have to not cut, to be different. HA-ha!
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Az that's the problem with people here. They like me to have a point!

Yeah, we're the one having the problem.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Az, exactly!
                    It's like wanting a scientific explanation to serve a national goal. Well it aint! It wouldnt be scientific

So they said to the turkish family that he was a bosnian (not greek so as not to give the granpa and dad an asphyxia for wanting to marry their daughter). and that he was muslim. so the family takes him to a hamam (btw funny how turks and finns have hamams/saounas. maybe it's from their common descendance. but then again so id romans have baths. but maybe not hamams anyway)and there his towel falls off and one guy notices it and starts looking like he had just seen the god almighty. and i think wtf? is his willie to small or too big?

but no. the reason the turkish was looking at tha greek pretending to be muslim bosnian willie was that he was not circumisezed! that automatically makes him a non muslim! and i thought that's like jewish religion no?

Comment

Oh my god!!! HATS!!!
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

lol lots of people had saunas. Not just us. The facts are, Turks are our slaves. They give us free kebabs and that's it.
                        Similarities ends there.
                        In da butt.

Comment

You know, I noticed that the French and the Indonesians are the same. I mean look, THEY BOTH HAVE HAIR!
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

the million dollar question: can someone be muslim or of jewish religion and not cut his willie?

Comment

or is that like their baptism?

Comment

Working...
                              X