No announcement yet.

Jews and Muslims are so much alike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure they can. Or do they do the willie check, if you for example turn into Islam? I don't think they do that. I think your word is enough, if that is even asked.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
      the million dollar question: can someone be muslim or of jewish religion and not cut his willie?
      approximately half of all Jews are not circumcized.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

pekka i'm not so sure. because in the sirial niko revealed that he was greek. so the dad and grandad (who hates greeks because of old wars) almost died of apoplexia. they were brought back with pills. then they see what a nice upfront straight damn fine cool direct honest lad nikos is and they say OK BUT you have to become muslim. and for that he has to cut his willie!

Comment

What do they do with all those foreskins though?

Perhaps it is wise to never accept calamari from a rabbi?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

approximately half of all Jews are not circumcized.
            a see? you ask a question you get an answer and knowledge passes on!

Comment

i even know some rabbis who are not circumcized. But not Orthodox rabbis.
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

They sell it on E-Bay.. they call them 'leather furniture'.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

its really great that patty still hasnt caught on what i meant about half of all Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
                    its really great that patty still hasnt caught on what i meant about half of all Jews.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

explain then to the stoppid

Comment

er, Patty? Half of all Jews dont have willies. We call them females.

Comment

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

oh.
                            pfff ok.

Comment

famous Jews who werent circumcized

Golda Meir

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Gloria Steinem

Comment

Dont know any of them!

this is getting too complicated btw. is circumsition a must or not to be identified as a of jewish religion? we need a serial with a greek falling in love with a jewish girl to get all the answers to that as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X