X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giancarlo
    Gray hair.. heheh..

This speech is going pretty good..
    no one could like Bush that much. you must be trolling.

Comment

Yeah, but that is the case with every state of the union. All in all this is a very well written speech, and very well said too.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

no one could like Bush that much. you must be trolling.
        He is going to get rid of 150 government programs.... good, finally good to see him trim the fat from the government. It was long needed.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

He is going to get rid of 150 government programs.... good, finally good to see him trim the fat from the government. It was long needed.
          I'll believe that when I see it, Bush has set records for increases in government spending. He's even increased funding for the National Endowment of the Arts for ****'s sake.
          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko

I'll believe that when I see it, Bush has set records for increases in government spending. He's even increased funding for the National Endowment of the Arts for ****'s sake.
            He's not a democrat. So yeah I can trust him on that.

Comment

He is also stealing money from my state. In exchange he is depositing nuclear waste here.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal is Nevada's most trusted source for local news, Las Vegas sports, business news, gaming news, entertainment news and more.

Comment

All in all, this speech is very well done.. I must say.

Comment

He's not a democrat. So yeah I can trust him on that.
                  Doubleplussgood duckspeak!
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    too much applause
                    This is just a scary as watching the ayatollah speech in Iran or something.

and btw, even the supporters of Liverpool and ManU are less partisan when playing each other.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

to boos and disagreements with regards to social security in his speech.

Comment

The boos are misfounded and stupid. Thumbs down to them. But they can boo. This is a democratic country.

Comment

Our children's retirement security is more important then partisan politics... damn right! A slap in the face for the Ted Kennedys and other liberal democrats.

Comment

democrats
                            liberal democrats

Comment

Yeah, well I was not expecting him to change his views on marriage. But Bush is no homophobe, unlike what some want to state here.

Comment

Yes he is. He thinks you belong in hell.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X