2004 PBEM Forum Census
- "AU601": 2 player/6 AI stock rules game, playing as Rome (vs. Beta as the Greeks)Originally posted by Beta
Number of 2-4 player games you are involved in:
- "The Grapes of Rhoth": 4 player/4 AI Rise of Rome scenario, playing as Persia (hasn't started yet)
- "Seafaring": 7 player/1 AI stock rules game, playing as Portugal (I'm known as the 800lb. gorilla by Arnelos )Originally posted by Beta
Number of 5-8 player games you are involved in:
- "Mesopotamia": 7 player Mesopotamia scenario, playing as the Phoenicians (took over for benwa73 three turns into the game).
- "The Grand Passage": 5 player/3 AI Age of Discovery scenario, playing as Portugal (moves at almost a turn a day )
- "Youth In Asia 2": 7 player game, playing as Japan (Silent rules PBEM, hasn't started yet and is the attempt at a restart of a failed game.
- "IDG Blue Team": 5 player stock rules game, playing as the Celts (seems to be on hold for some reason ).
- "Random Random": 7 player stock rules game, playing as Korea (took over for Snotty about 25 turns into the game, my capital city is 4 tiles from another player's capital city ).
- "Gunboat Diplomacy": 7 player stock rules game, playing as Carthage (Silent rules PBEM, took over for Snotty on the first turn, but after the names were inputted)
- Not a single one. I've had about seven or so that have died, and one where I requested to be replaced because of the Arnelos curse. But three of my current ones (my favorites, see below) all have a good chance of finishing.Originally posted by Beta
Number of PBEM games played to completion:
- The Grand PassageOriginally posted by Beta
List your top 3 favourite PBEM games: