Heart of Fire Tracking Thread #3 - from MY 2120 on to...
Heart of Fire - PBEM game
STARTING YEAR: 2102
FACTION PLAYER GMT EMAIL
Gaia's Stepdaughters Lady HongHu ?? email@example.com
Human Hive Chairman GeoModder +1 firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Planet Magi Enigma_Nova ?? email@example.com
Morgan Industries CEO Chaunk ?? firstname.lastname@example.org
Spartan Federation Colonel Kody +10 email@example.com
Lord's Believers Brother Chaos ?? xxLOVELYSPAMbblaha@umr.WONxx
Peacekeeping Forces Brother Hercules +1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Map size | Standard
Ocean | 30-50
Erosion | Strong
Life | Aver
Clouds | Aver
Difficulty | Transc
Transcend | Yes
Conquest | Yes
Diplomatic | Yes
Economic | Yes
Cooperative | Yes
Do or Die | Yes
Flexible start | Yes
Tech stag | No
Spoils of war | No
Blind research | No
Intense riv | No
No survey | Yes
No scatter | Yes
No rnd events | Yes
Time Warp | No
Iron man | No
Rand person | No
Rand social | No
1. No Empath Guild
2. No permanent pacts
3. A player may insert stockpile energy into the build queue after the production of a
4. No interceptors on auto
5. A player can not use a former to accumulate teraforming while the former is in
6. A player may not restart a turn without good reason. The player should specify the
reason in the game thread if he was not able to avoid reloading the turn. (Obviously,
if a player has suffered some sort of crash during a turn, such a reload is
7. A player is not permitted to establish contact with another faction prior to having
met them in-game.
8. If a player performs a probe team action other than to infiltrate against another
player with whom (s)he is in a truce, treaty or pact, they must inform the probed
player what it was they did and what they stole/sabotaged. They must also choose the
'declare vendetta/cancel pact' option when they perform the action.
9. A player is not permitted to make more than one social engineering change per line,
per turn. For instance, one is not permitted to start the turn in wealth, switch to
power mid-turn for the extra disbanded minerals, and then switch back to wealth that
same turn, getting the refund.
10. A player is not permitted to use the 'demand withdrawal' feature against another
player, leaving the AI the decision of whether to withdraw or not.
11. A player may not accept a bribe from another player's AI during council sessions.
12. A player may not perform multiple airdrops in a single turn with the same unit using
the right-click menu.
13. A player may not use the F4 screen when infiltrated to change an opponent's workers
14. If a player declares vendetta upon another player, either directly or indirectly,
they must not accept a pending diplomatic agreement between the two factions in the
15. A player may not upgrade a particular type of unit using the design workshop, and
then attack with that unit in the same turn.
16. A player may not make air drops using the right click "air drop to" function, when
it is not possible to do so with the "i" button, ie. after already having moved or
made a drop.
17. A player can not exploit the demon boil bug by setting patrolling waypoints for a
18. A player cannot use colony pod to breach the base population limit without
appropriate facility being built.
19. A player can not set the home base (Control-h) for a unit to be the base of another
faction when the diplomatic stance is pact so that the unit will require no support
from either faction.
20. A player can not reverse engineer rover chassis from probe team.
21. Submissive pacts are allowed.