Assassins Game Première: Speed Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
      Ahh. But what is that blind house doing wandering around near a pool at night?
      blind house? I've got house blinds...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

In the house of the blind, the one-eyed bingo caller is king.

Comment

Looks like this game will be as spammy as mafia.

Comment

this is worse than mafia... wheres the update????
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I'm working on it.

Comment

game always gets spammy when no updates... one day needed to quench our appetites...
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

You are a deity already. There's no incentive for you to spam anymore.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Doesn't seem to be stopping you of late.

Comment

See who's talking
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

But you should be more responsible, and set a good example.

Comment

Episode 2

The second training session went slightly better for Team Urban Racer, but much better for Team Skanky Burning Rubber, Ronnie Joncha was half a second quicker than DrSpike Miller today.

"Joining me in the commentary box today is Team UR owner, Urban Ranger. Mr. Ranger, can you explain what's going through your mind right now?"
                          "Well, Imran, I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed in the team's effort today. We worked hard preparing the car last night and this morning, but sadly it didn't pay off today. We won't give up hope, but we need some drastic improvement in car performance soon."
                          "And what are your thoughts on the death of Ljube Ljcvetko?"
                          "I don't want to say too much about that, but it does give the event some free publicity, don't you think?"
                          "Thank you, Mr. Ranger, good luck tomorrow. Alright, ladies and gentlemen, if I glance out the window I see that Anita is standing near Team SBR owner Skanky Burns, over to you Anita."

"Thanks, Imran, I'm here with Skanky Burns. Mr. Burns, what is your assessment of today's session?"
                          "I'm very pleased that we managed to increase the gap with Team UR. We've worked hard and the car's running brilliantly as a result. We're all in a good mood and I don't think anything can spoil that."
                          "Thank you, Mr. Burns, and best of luck."

Meanwhile, in the official's office, DarkCloud had counted the votes and announced through the speaker system that all involved in the race were expected to be in the restaurant in thirty minutes.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, we have the result of the vote. The person with the most votes is: Trokair, the SBR mechanic."
                          "What?!", Trokair exclaimed, joined by his head engineer and team owner.
                          "This isn't possible", Loinburger said, "the culprit must surely be in the team of Urban Racing."
                          "Too late, mate, the people have spoken.", said Rasputin.
                          "What are we going to do with him?", HongHu asked.
                          "I propose that we hang him on the flag pole to show the world that we don't mess around here.", suggested Imran.
                          Race official DarkCloud thought that was an excellent idea, and they proceeded with the execution. Moments later the body of Trokair hung lifelessly on one of the track's flag poles.

The following morning, Chaunk raced into the paddock.
                          "Hey, boss, I think I found something that could improve the car. Boss?"
                          "I'm right here", Urban Ranger answered.
                          "What do you think?"
                          "It looks interesting, now that SBR's chief mechanic is dead, we could really gain the upper hand now. Go talk to Rasputin about it, I think he's in the pitbox."

"Hey Ras, look what I've got, this will definitely help the car's performance. Ras? Hey, are you sleeping or working under that car?!"
                          Chaunk took a look under the car and he saw a body with a plastic bag over its head.

Soon enough, the gang was surrounding the body of the dead Rasputin.
                          "It looks like the killer left some kind of mark again", DrSpike noticed, pointing at a horizontal stripe cut out of Rasputin's overall.
                          "Yes, first a vertical stripe, now a horizontal one...", Anita Blake added.

"Alright, folks, it's going to be the same procedure as yesterday. You slip me a note with your name and vote before the end of the day", said DarkCloud.

Alright time to send in those PMs again

Note: the only reason Trokair "won" the vote with only three votes is because there was a five-way tie for second. This is really the opposite of docpiling

Code:
                          Alive
                          Name
                          Role
                          &nbsp
                          Name
                          Role
                          Imran SiddiquiTV Commentator &nbsp DrSpikeTeam UR Driver
                          Urban RangerTeam UR Teamboss &nbsp Skanky BurnsTeam SBR Teamboss
                          ChaunkTeam UR Mechanic &nbsp Anita BlakePit Reporter
                          LoinburgerTeam SBR Engineer &nbsp :) SmileyMain Sponsor
                          JonchaTeam SBR Driver &nbsp HongHuRace Steward
                          DarkCloudRace Official &nbsp &nbsp&nbsp
                          Dead
                          Name
                          Cause of Death
                          &nbsp
                          Name
                          Cause of Death
                          Ljube-LjcvetkoAssassinated &nbsp TrokairPaddock
                          RasputinAssassinated &nbsp &nbsp&nbsp
                          Status
                          &nbsp
                          Votes
                          Day
                          &nbsp R1: Trokair - Three votes

Comment

Stripes, eh? The culprit seems to be fond of them. Not that there are a lot of stripes in a race track.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

But there are a lot of stripes on the American flag, Imran. Not that I'm singling out anyone.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Or, it could be two stripes in the shape of an L, |_ like so... Don't you agree Loinburger?
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X