Apolyton Pack Quick Start PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Pack Quick Start PBEM

Is anyone interested in playing a PBEM using the Apolyton Pack Quick Start mod? A game with fewer players would move faster. If anyone is interested, let me know or email at nukeboy1960@aol.com

I can email both the Apolyton Pack and the quick start mod to anyone interested
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Re: Apolyton Pack Quick Start PBEM

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
    Is anyone interested in playing a PBEM using the Apolyton Pack Quick Start mod? A game with fewer players would move faster. If anyone is interested, let me know or email at nukeboy1960@aol.com

I can email both the Apolyton Pack and the quick start mod to anyone interested
    Email me them..

Question though...

Say I agree to install them..

A-does this effect any other games i choose to play (PBEM)

B-How about Multiplayer Online Games...? does evryone have to have?

Thanks

I am headed to Choluteca Honduras May 13-May 22..so will not start one before I leave..however may be interested in one upon my return....

Email and let me look

Peace

GT
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Re: Re: Apolyton Pack Quick Start PBEM

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Email me them..

Question though...

Say I agree to install them..

A-does this effect any other games i choose to play (PBEM)

B-How about Multiplayer Online Games...? does evryone have to have?

Thanks

I am headed to Choluteca Honduras May 13-May 22..so will not start one before I leave..however may be interested in one upon my return....

Email and let me look

Peace

GT
      Its my understanding the Apolyton Pack and the Quick Start mod will not affest any other games. If you play MP, those playing with you need to have the AP installed.

I have 4 players for one game. Can I get you in on the second or would you be interested in mano a mano?
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

I have started thread for the first new Apolyton Pack quick start mod game "Fight the Future" http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=115273

Good luck to everyone

Comment

Working...
        X