Hi! Please Read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Please Read!

Hello! This is what I have been posting out on the Rise of Nations Communities. Please read:

Hi! First of all, my name is Robby and I have been following Rise of Nations for awhile now, but I haven't gotten the opportunity to express my overall opinion about the game because of time constraints and other reasons. So, now I have the opportunity!

Well, the game looks incredibly impressive, and I feared that it would be another Empire Earth, which in my humble opinion has terrible graphics. Now, I do not have the system specifications to even run Rise of Nations, which is such a shame We do not have the proper resources to update our computer, nor buy a new one; even if we updated our RAM and Processor, we wouldn't have enough harddrive space...that is yet another reason why I haven't posted.

But all good things of life deserve recognition And I think that Rise of Nations is definitely one of those good things! I was surprised to see the amazing depth, graphics, and new types of gameplay - something unique, fun, and different for once! I have been so familiar with the bland, usual RTS games, and since this does not look like another Empire Earth, and is going to be published by Microsoft, also made by Big Huge Games, I am really excited

Therefore, I am out here and I am going to find the time to post and give my thoughts, although I probably will not be able to play the game. I am also working alongside with my twin brother Ryan on a Rise of Nations Website. It will feature a ton of resources, like downloads, articles, screenshots, a community, you can submit your articles, strategies, review - etc!

I would like to welcome all of you to join me in growing our Rise of Nations Community at the WebQuad Network Forums. We can talk about all sorts of things, including the game. I wanted to let you know, as well, the Rise of Nations Website will be a part of "Reigning Strategy," a website dedicated (so far) to Microsoft's best RTS games. It will be coming out soon. Reigning Strategy, in turn, is part of the WebQuad Network. I welcome you to join in on the Rise of Nations Discussions at:

I would be happy to take articles for future submissions for the Rise of Nations Website!

The Reigning Strategy Website (consiting of RTS Games by Microsoft, such as Rise of Nations) will be a part of the WebQuad Network at:

You can find the WebQuad Network News Page at:

I hope you all are excited about the upcoming website as I am (of course ). We will be getting it out soon and I will announce it to you all!

Anyway, Can't Wait To Get Posting!
    Robby
    WebQuad Networkhttp://www.webquad.com
    Community Forums
    http://www.webquad.com/forum

Well good luck with your site. But I must warn you according to the Apolyton FAQ, you cannot post advertisements:

XI) What can't I post?
    Insults, flames, hatred comments, spamming, advertisements are an abuse of your priviledge to post and can result to a penalty

So, just keep posting informative things and then when something we are talking about is also being discussed at your site, provide a link. Or put something in your signature at the bottom of every post (Control Pannel) but these type of threads with no point other than to advertise another site are not allowed.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
    X