Your Whacky Wonder Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Whacky Wonder Ideas

I'd have a wonder that makes the farms produce special flour thus making villies work twice as fast. I'd call this structure:

Wonderbread

(...forgive me...I'm on pain killers...)
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

what about if u are afganistan..u have opium fields and your enemies work half the speed :P
    Are you down with ODV?

Comment

"The Post Office"

Build this in your *enemy's* territory and periodically it will turn some of his villies in to disgruntled postal workers who go on local rampages.

"The DMV"

Similar to the Post Office but has a broader effect radius.
      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

and occasionally causes your own civilians to off themselves.
        Are you down with ODV?

Comment

and occasionally causes your own civilians to off themselves.
          Are you down with ODV?

Comment

Strip mall - when built in an enemies territory, lessens the effeciency of all gathering within its radius.

Mega mall - when built in an enemies territory, its gathering units will occasionaly walk into the mall...and never come back out.

Laz

Comment

Mass Media Corporation -- quarters research, quadruples wealth production, and slows villagers because they're obese from being couch potatos.
              B♭3

Comment

Icecream Truck:

You drive the truck around enemy towns playing that Icecream truck music. The music hypnotises the citizens who will then follow the Icecream truck wherever it goes, like into the sights of some waiting riflemen.

hehehe.
                Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Comment

this is how it would work:

...and yes, I have nothing better to do
                  Attached Files
                  Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Heh, does anyone remember the "Helen of Troy" unit in the old Populous game?

Comment

A big brass monkey would also be cool.

Comment

niDe!

I haven't played RoN yet (yes, shame on me) but, peoples like you makes me feel that i am missing something great.
                          someone teach me baduk

Comment

Working...
                          X