Great moments in RON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great moments in RON

Ok I am not a frequent poster but this great game deserves this kind of thread. Esp after it took the rather nasty taste that MOO3 left in there, not even Galactic Civ could remove.

Anyway after getting my a$$ handed to me several games by the decent AI I backed myself down to easy to actually unlearn all the AOE tricks

My great moment or perhaps funniest is one where I was playing the Atlantic map against 3 other civs. Now for some reason I had survived to the information age and built the missile shield before the rain of nukes. I was busy building up my army to invade one of the cpus islands but somehow had set the siege factory to build nearly 30 MLRS (multiple launch rocket systems). All of a sudden this commando scout unit comes running up the coast where they where all jumbled up. Now having spent 7 years in the US army I can tell you being on the receiving end of just 1 of these is bad news. I nearly died laughing when nearly all of my MLRS's turned and fired on this poor commando. Ever see nearly 100 mini missles in flight heading for one poor soul proably thinking oh $hit lol
    He knows changes are not permanent, but change is!
Working...
X