Market Places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Places

After finishing a game the other day; I decided to make use of the replay function and watched the game from the AI perspective. First thing I noticed is the AI building a market place in every city. Is there any value in this? You don't get more caravans, as far as I know. You only get one more caravan with each "age". So it there any value in this?

Each one adds +10 commerce IIRC
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

1 Market = +10 Wealth...
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Read this thread.
        Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

I try to build a market in every city. (as many as toe commerce cap allows that is)
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I build a market, university, and temple in every city, resourses withstanding. The reason for this is now i only need 2 more structures to make it a "large" city. This will both ensure it's much harder to capture (along with the temple) and push out my borders further. lets see...1200+ HP...or 5000+ hp?
            "I just nuked some poor bastard still in the Enlightenment age. that radioactive mushroom cloud sure enlightened his ass."
            - UberKruX

Comment

Originally posted by Bridger
              I build a market, university, and temple in every city, resourses withstanding. The reason for this is now i only need 2 more structures to make it a "large" city. This will both ensure it's much harder to capture (along with the temple) and push out my borders further. lets see...1200+ HP...or 5000+ hp?
              Same here. That is as much as i build for new towns. No more thent that.

Comment

Working...
              X