Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BHG? Drawing Arrows on Maps?!?!?! WHAT!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BHG? Drawing Arrows on Maps?!?!?! WHAT!?!

originally found in "Reynolds on RoN" Part 4 Page 3 In closing out this section, here is a mention of a pertinent feature for the multiplayer environment. You can send text messages back and forth on matters of anything game or non-game related, and even signal on the game map where a shared opponents' weak spot exists in their defences. Further, you can draw arrows and the like to plan out master strategy… a military strategist's dream come true. Any and all such demonstrations are highlighted in your civilization's assigned colour. These measures allow players to communicate graphically with greater efficiency and productivity.
    link: http://apolyton.net/ron/preview/part...espionage3.php

um, WHERE THE HELL IS THIS?

props to MythicalMino for notifying me of the above link.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Hit insert and click and drag where you want the arrow to be.

Also you can use the interface button next to the diplo one, it's the same button used to create a "signal" but instead of clicking you click and drag.

Comment

Oh neat

Comment

yea, i just tried that too, interesting.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

mad props to BHG for this one.

Comment

Your smiley faced attack is intriguing... I will have to try that in addition to the zerg rush.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVeda
                Your smiley faced attack is intriguing... I will have to try that in addition to the zerg rush.
                the smile is the flank. BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THAT ONE.

Comment

I have always wanted this in many games. Can you do it on the minimap as well as the main map?
                  The color of your skin is your uniform in this ultimate battle for the survival of the West. -- George Lincoln Rockwell
                  The American sold his birthright in a continent to solve a labor problem. -- Madison Grant

Comment

That's cool as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X