Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 30, but feel like a kid again with RoN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good thing for Apolyton that our employers don't let us play at work - otherwise no one would be on the forums.
    Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

gday im 33 and have been trying to justify to my partner and myself im not odd to still be playing games. problem was i had no proof. thanks all i shall show her this thread. she bought me ron for my birthday in what is the utmost show of trust ive ever seen. i was shocked. i think i'll marry her. btw im posting this at work and after really enjoying civ3 i agree this game is a beauty.

Comment

I'm 17, and I got RoN about two weeks ago.

I must say, I didn't think it'd be this fun. It's a real shame I've had finals these last few days, else I'd be a much better RoN player...oh well, summer time will afford me the opportunity to improve upon my skills.

I absolutely love the fact that you don't have to micromanage a la Warcraft 3. It's not like I couldn't micromanage very well, it's just that it's an inane waste of time. Seriously, who the hell wants to continually tell specific units what to do? It becomes less of a game and more of a job when that happens, and that's why I'm both severely disappointed with WC3 and surprisingly elated with RoN.

I hope BHG makes an expansion with more nations, more UU's, more wonders, more maps, and more buildings (maybe even more ages, like the 'post-apocalyptic age' on one of the threads here [search it out if you're interested]!)

- PTM

Comment

When your partner buys you games for your birthday I don't think that the having to justify playing games to her is that serious.

I'm 33 too, which seems to be the average here .

Yes a 33up mp game, we play it on slow setting now heh

Comment

Originally posted by PTM
            I hope BHG makes an expansion with more nations, more UU's, more wonders, more maps, and more buildings (maybe even more ages, like the 'post-apocalyptic age' on one of the threads here [search it out if you're interested]!)

- PTM
            Yes a post-apocalyptic age. After armageddon. All players start with a village, three farms, a woodcutters camp, slingers and hoplites again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacht

Yes a post-apocalyptic age. After armageddon. All players start with a village, three farms, a woodcutters camp, slingers and hoplites again.
              With gasoline/petrol as a resource so that you can power your Mad Max-style vehicles.

Comment

Yeah !!!!!

Actually, the game switches from Rise of Nations into Fallout 3 as soon as armageddon hits!!!!

Great idea!

Comment

Working...
                X