Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a problem, just a little "office" chatter.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Here I go away for a week and you change the logo.

What's the 'B' for?
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Don't know. I didn't notice the change till you pointed it out. Obviously I'm out of the loop on this one.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You're fired!
          Now watch this drive!

Comment

• Another thought: Maybe when Mark came back, he changed it to RON B for Beta? Like it used to be?
            Now watch this drive!

Comment

• The thought that it was replaced by the old one is an astute observation.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The old icon is still in the civgroups page...

I tried leaving+joining, but it that didn't work. Any chance someone could look at it (it's a small issue, doesn't really matter to me)?
                Now watch this drive!

Comment

• I'll ask in the staff forum after all the 5 year birthday stuff has settled down. Staff has been quite busy.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So, have you bought RON yet?
                    Now watch this drive!

Comment

• You really should get around to it, you know.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Yes, I should, but the weekends have been so nice for golf.................
                        If it's a choice between golf and virtual gaming, golf wins every time.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ever tried virtual golf?

Comment

• Once. The long game was OK, but the putting part wasn't even close to realistic.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hearing ok things about Mario Golf

Maybe we should start a paypal account and donate to buy you a copy of RON
                              Now watch this drive!

Comment

• I thought Sim Golf was good for about a minute.... (not as good as Civ 2, but I'm sure it kept Sid Meyer busy)

Comment

Working...
                                X