Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaming Laptop Lagging Issue

Hi,

I am a gaming lover and have played most of action and arcade games like Far Cry (All version), Max Payne (All version), Mortal Combat, Tekken 7 etc. Now, I am using Asus ROG Mothership, it's very amazing gaming laptop.

Specs:
    • CPU: Intel Core i9-9980HK
    • Storage: 512GB SSD
    • Display: 17.3 inches, 1080p/4K
    • GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080
    • RAM: 64GB
    • Lacks per-key lighting
    • Discussion-starting design
    • Stays cool while gaming
    But, I am facing lagging issue for the last few days. I follow few websites to stay up-to-date but I am unable to find out any clue about yet. If you have any suggestion, do let me know.

Hi,

I am a gaming lover and have played most of action and arcade games like Far Cry (All version), Max Payne (All version), Mortal Combat, Tekken 7 etc. Now, I am using Asus ROG Mothership, it's very amazing gaming laptop and financial homework.

Specs:
    • Lacks per-key lighting
    But, I am facing lagging issue for the last few days. I follow few websites to stay up-to-date but I am unable to find out any clue about yet. If you have any suggestion, do let me know.
    For the price of just 100-150 bucks more you could get a laptop with 3060-3070 on board
    which is much better
    Last edited by simonss22; December 8, 2020, 18:22.

Comment

Originally posted by carlevans View Post
      Hi,

I am a gaming lover and have played most of action and arcade games like Far Cry (All version), Max Payne (All version), Mortal Combat, Tekken 7 etc. Now, I am using Asus ROG Mothership, it's very amazing taylor swift 2048

Specs:
      • Lacks per-key lighting
      Sometimes it's because of your wifi?

Comment

Can it be used well for my just fall gaming?

Comment

This is what I am looking for. Thanks for sharing

Comment

My laptop often get lagging when I play online games. Thanks for your sharing. My problem is solved.

Comment

That's what I'm searching for. Regards for sharing bitlife

Comment

Wishes and needs are something that every male has. The desire to be loved, pampered, and feel special are common unsaid emotions in men and women. Our Vasant Vihar Call Girls take responsibility to fulfill all your requirement related to exotic pleasure in their hands. We are considered as the supreme among customers because we focus on your areas of stimulation.
                ​

Comment

My problem is solved.

Comment

Working...
                  X