The Nommo are giving away the store.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nommo are giving away the store.

Here is the a game where the AI is willing to accept practically any trade. The Nommo will accept a tech that they're currently researching (Materials Processor) in return for their 3 best planets!

dadacp@gmx.net

Like what I mention before, diplomacy AI sucks big time. AI was willing to trade light armor with my very light armor and throw in some other techs as well to sweetened the deal even more. Perhaps being superior in diplomacy is too powerful.

Comment

The Nommo are also this friendly with me. They are rather silly but then again I never bother them while I crush all the other

Comment

If anything, I am seeing quite the opposite. I'll try to experiment a little...
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Well, I see no relation between the curent diplomatic state and the willingness to trade. Currently I have an aliance with my nearest neighbour, (we share a lot of systems) but since we entered into the aliance I have not been able to initiate any trade while he regularely proposes both trade and treaties. I have even had him reject my proposal, and then a few turns later propose an even better deal from my point of view. But then, I have not attempted to sell tech for planets.
          Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
          Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

Might have something to do with your attitude when you send the proposal (Sakkra respond better to threats instead of butt-kissing, etc.).
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
            X