MOO3 Advantages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOO3 Advantages

I’ve had MOO3 for over a week and I’ve already noticed one significant advantage: I’ve lost weight! It seems those evenings where I have a rushed dinner, then plopped myself – sessile and oblivious to all else – in front of my computer screen is distracting me from snacking, or even eating properly. Heck, at this rate in a few more weeks or a month I’ll be at my ideal weight.

But, there is a catch: I’ll have to buy another new wardrobe. Already my size 34 pants are feeling a bit loose, and I just got rid of my size 36s last summer. So this stupid game will cost me much more than $50US.

Maybe QS should use this as a marketing tool? I can see it now: MOO3 – a galactic game of interstellar conquest and weight loss. Who needs Atkins or the other dieting fads when, for $50US, you can lose those kilos and conquer the galaxy!!!

No, you're not losing fat, you're losing muscles. If you don't get that lazy butt of yours off that chair and walk around for a while, you would be the first Cynoid to play MoO3.

Comment

There are definitely advantages. I feared that I would lose hours upon hours playing an addictive game, but now nothing stops me from going out and enjoying some fresh air instead.

Comment

Well here's a corresponding disadvantage... my RSI is getting a lot worse >< Must stop playing.... must stop playing... *click* *click*

Comment

Strange ...., the biggest advantage to me seems to be that I spend less time behind the computer than expected.
          Somebody told me I should get a signature.

Comment

Working...
          X