Clear All

• Vince278
    replied
    Yow! What is that? An OC768 pipeline?

Leave a comment:

• Blacken
    replied
    Originally posted by Rantz

Our servers (on a t1) are getting flatlined from the number of hits, out bandwidth it TOTALLY being tapped out, so yeah, mirroring will most likely be a necessity.
    I've got my own site (50GB bandwidth), so I'll mirror it too if you like.

Leave a comment:

• Vince278
    replied
    Anxiously waiting. ETA?

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied
    Re: Re: Copyright on Manual

Originally posted by Rantz

yes, we're working on it, it'll be posted on the official site, and if Markos or the Orion Sector folks want to mirror it, they will be welcome to.
    Thanks, Rantz. We will gladly mirror the updated manual upon its official release.

-------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS

Leave a comment:

• Rantz
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMaestro
    Cool, thanks man. Thought I read it, but never hurts to make sure -- thanks for quick response!

And trust me...you'll want it mirrored, I can just imagine QS servers getting blasted by thousands of people trying to get it.
    Our servers (on a t1) are getting flatlined from the number of hits, out bandwidth it TOTALLY being tapped out, so yeah, mirroring will most likely be a necessity.

Leave a comment:

• Harry Seldon
    replied
    Don't forget to pump the Galactic Encyclopedia up, too. We need more haiku!

Leave a comment:

• TheMaestro
    replied
    Cool, thanks man. Thought I read it, but never hurts to make sure -- thanks for quick response!

And trust me...you'll want it mirrored, I can just imagine QS servers getting blasted by thousands of people trying to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Rantz
    replied
    Re: Copyright on Manual

Originally posted by TheMaestro

Also, any proof to the rumor that a new manual was being created for PDF distribution?
    yes, we're working on it, it'll be posted on the official site, and if Markos or the Orion Sector folks want to mirror it, they will be welcome to.

Leave a comment:

• TheMaestro
    started a topic Copyright on Manual

Copyright on Manual

I've noticed a lot of people saying the manual is...less than good other than for storylines.

Check out final page in book, it says Copyright 2002, which means that was the printing year...if they've been changing a lot, could that explain anything?

Also, any proof to the rumor that a new manual was being created for PDF distribution?
Working...
X