Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakalov
    replied
    Hehe, mine is nearly 30000 without recapturing population :-) As we all know using this (bug?) one can make his highscore as big as he wants :-)

Leave a comment:

• vmxa1
    replied
    Yeah the boring part as I said is once you have gotten all the AI's but one planet. Now you have to colonize all of those planets. For me I will have only gotten a few systems and then the systems that have other races. So that means maybe 10-12 systems. Now you have about 90 or more planets to colonize and create. That is a long ime with nothing to do.
    By the way my real name is Ken as was my father and is my son's.

Leave a comment:

• Kaptain Ken
    replied
    vmxa1,

Thanks for all the information, some of it I knew, buts its good to have it all in one post. Think I need a long weekend to try for any serious high score, usually want to start the next game and end it with the antatians too soon.

Ken

Leave a comment:

• vmxa1
    replied
    Cranking up a high score is not hard at all.
    It comes down to having all the planets but one colonized. You have to leave one to continue the game.
    You need a huge map of course and the max players,
    Then use as few traits as you feel you can get away with, using only negative picks is best.
    Next try to conquer all the races, but one. This can be a real problem as some may be hard to reach. The first priority to to get to them. You may need to help some to keep them from get stomped. If you do not get all, then you lose 50 points each.
    Timing the pop build push is also requires some practice. If you start to soon you may expose yourself to counter attacks, if you wait it will take too long to get all the pop up and the time will cost you points.
    You need to get all the pop boosting tech including planet building.
    Make all those artificial planets.
    Once you are in control, set planets to have all workers on housing until they are maxed out and buy all pop boosting tech.
    At some point the wait for extra pop is not profitable, so end the game by attacking the anties.
    I have not done it in a lon time as it is very very time consuming. Do not build all the structures on planets once you have the races under control, it just makes more worj for you.

Leave a comment:

• Kaptain Ken
    replied
    vmxa1,

You continue to amaze me, I can see that I have a long way to go. I failed badly in my all tech by t200 try, must pop boom better. Now have another difficult target.

Ken

Leave a comment:

• vmxa1
    replied
    Ok since you asked:

Race -6 Repulsive -2 Ship Attack -2 Ground Combat
    Huge universe (173 colonies)
    PreWarp tech Organic Rich Antaran On
    340% (24 picks left)
    Start 1 system, one planet

Time 499 turns 781 pts
    5385 pop 5385 pts (? not housed)
    6 players elim 300 pts
    tech 262 pts
    154 captured 154 pts
    antarian 250 pts
    100 orion 100 pts

score 7155*340 24327 pts

Leave a comment:

• oshox
    started a topic High Score showdown

High Score showdown

So what's your highest score? I know you wanna show it off

Mine: 3395

Game Setup-
    Difficulty- Impossible
    Players- 6
    Galaxy Age- Organic Rich (personal pref)
    Galaxy Size- Huge
    Tech. Level- Average

My Race- Custom
    Aquatic, Telepathic, Creative
    Low-G, -10 Ground Combat, -10 Spying (Had 110% score)

I had fun. This game was when I found the 100 ship maximum in battles. Psilons got jipped because of that one.
Working...
X