MoO3 movie "1" (Gamespot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoO3 movie "1" (Gamespot)

today we had some developer news from Infogrames ( Unreal, Play the World, and MoO3) and what seems to be the first official shootage of MoO3's in-game space combat and command actions with sound ( of course aside the already known leader animations ), here
    The art of mastering:"la Maîtrise des caprices du subconscient avant tout".

eeeer it's members only
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

yeah, right, sorry....perhaps the same movie is available ( or will be ) on a free site... I can tell for those who can't see it that graphically the space battle involves many ships, something like 20-30-probably more( despite an average video quality for the seeing, I sense some fine working on the explosions and laser beams). The action is tense, 2D-2D and a half "up and down" ( quite different next to MoO2's tactical combat which was standard left-right ). The sound editing is rich, with deep bass during the action but on command screens, when making decisions, some usual "confirm" sounds needs working.

Comment

Is it posible to put the video on a free FTP server?
        Keep Smile and keep cleare in your head. | Everyone is its fate - and its environment - blacksmth.
        A.o.t.s.S. connections: (a Master of Orion,Civ,... Alliance,or also called "Clan")
        Internet: http://www.gildenweb.de/cgi-bin/gliste/gilde.pl?page=Gildenweb&gilde=Conquest%20of%20Para dies
        E-Mail: NsaeC@gmx.net

Comment

yeah.. pretty please

Comment

Originally posted by Nsae Comp
            Is it posible to put the video on a free FTP server?
            Already done. You can see it for free ( download+QuickTime if you want) here , as well as any other movies & animations available.

Comment

and now on Apolyton

thanks to the guys who posted it first
              Last edited by MarkG; August 12, 2002, 03:36.
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Suuuper Great!!!

I will imeadetly post the link in the german Forum (www.moo3planet.de).

Thanks a lott, again

Last edited by Nsae Comp; August 12, 2002, 06:35.
                Keep Smile and keep cleare in your head. | Everyone is its fate - and its environment - blacksmth.
                A.o.t.s.S. connections: (a Master of Orion,Civ,... Alliance,or also called "Clan")
                Internet: http://www.gildenweb.de/cgi-bin/gliste/gilde.pl?page=Gildenweb&gilde=Conquest%20of%20Para dies
                E-Mail: NsaeC@gmx.net

Comment

MarkG, I sent you an email about 2 minutes before finding this thread... no problem about hosting the file, but my server's bandwidth is a little overwhelmed.

You mind if I relink it to the apolyton mirror?
                  James Lowe
                  james@tomfoolerymedia.com
                  james@ssg.org

Comment

The interface looks good, but I don't know...
                    The battle screens look pretty lame. Those ships just sit there and take a beating. Even though MOO2 had a flat battle screen, at least the ships moved!

Comment

I'd have to look at it again, but the ships are moving, but your perspective is moving with them, hence they appear to be standing still.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X