No announcement yet.

Rantz a little about your self please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rantz a little about your self please.

I havn't been to the these forums much for the last few months. I have been checking these threads and keep seeing your name coming up. From what I can see your are one of the art desingers for MOO3.

I tried using the search engine but nothing came up on you. Can you tell us about yourself? What you exatly do, how long with the company, what game you like to play, etc, I would like to know. We knew alittle about Alan and StormHound.

Davor

Try looking on the official MOO3 web site:

Comment

Thanks very much Timorange. I have never noticed this page before when I visted this site. It's still funny how Stormhound and Alen are still on the page though.

Nice read though

thanks again

Davor

Comment

The team page lists all team members, past and present. For example Jennifer McWilliams has not done anything on MOO in ages, but she is on there.
        Rantz Hoseley
        Art Director
        Quicksilver Software, Inc.

Comment

Re: Rantz a little about your self please.

Originally posted by Yolky
          I havn't been to the these forums much for the last few months. I have been checking these threads and keep seeing your name coming up. From what I can see your are one of the art desingers for MOO3.

I tried using the search engine but nothing came up on you. Can you tell us about yourself? What you exatly do, how long with the company, what game you like to play, etc, I would like to know. We knew alittle about Alan and StormHound.

Davor
          I little bit about... here

Comment

Re: Re: Rantz a little about your self please.

Originally posted by Stason

I little bit about... here

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! That is hysterical... the audio distortion makes it a little hard to understand, but funny, funny, funny...
            Rantz Hoseley
            Art Director
            Quicksilver Software, Inc.

Comment

Working...
            X