24 BRAND NEW MoO3 SCREENSHOTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 BRAND NEW MoO3 SCREENSHOTS

Digging up on the net, you can find some really nice things...
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Interesting shots. what's up with the mixing of languages, and what is that language? I like the "Opressometer", nice name. Unfortunately for me, I haven't been paying much attention to the game, so I don't know exactly what those screens mean

Comment

It's Latin, although it ain't.

In fact it _is_ Latin, but nonsense in Latin. It's an old typographic placehoder text used when you want to see how the text looks but don't have the proper text to feed into your layout yet.

Means Moo3 is noway near done yet.
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Jump-lane financial support seems to be in. Interesting.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Originally posted by moominparatrooper
          It's Latin, although it ain't.

In fact it _is_ Latin, but nonsense in Latin. It's an old typographic placehoder text used when you want to see how the text looks but don't have the proper text to feed into your layout yet.

Means Moo3 is noway near done yet.

I thought it looked like latin, but its been years since I studied it in highschool.

When is Moo3 supposed to be out?

Comment

I don't see macromanagement tools for espionage. In fact, spies seem to have as much place as leaders under the personel tab. Let's hope we don't need to hand hold each and every spy through training and missions - but it sure looks that way looking at the shot.

Comment

That is a lot of placeholders...
              http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                When is Moo3 supposed to be out?
                Judging by those shots, the right answer is probably later.

Comment

september-october 2002

Comment

i love this one under victory conditions

Sole Survivor - other civilizations on the map: 165

Comment

Yeah, that's quite funny. Gotta be a placeholder of some sort. I would have thought it was some kind of victory points, but there's a separate entry for that.

Comment

Kinda scary folks. Looks like screen designs with no code attached.

The screens are cool though

R:PM
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

They are, but if these shots are any indication, they still have a long way to go. Makes you wonder how well tested that October release will be.

Comment

Check out the leader in the upper right corner of the Leaders pic:

[DARTH VOICE]
                            Apology Accepted, Captain Needa
                            [/DARTH VOICE]
                            "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Heh! They'd better fix that palceholder, or LucasFilms will sue their pants off.

Comment

Working...
                              X