Clear All

• Hikapo
    replied
    Its not that hard to figure out my man.

Leave a comment:

• Kaptain Ken
    replied
    Sill playing MOO2 and enjoying it.

I actually enjoyed MOO3 for a little while, but I always come back to MOO2 and think SEIV was and still is the better successor to MOO2.

Leave a comment:

• vmxa1
    replied
    Well anyone can learn to play Moo3, just go to the Atari site and get a mod and read a few threads. It is no longer the worse game I have ever owned.

Leave a comment:

• Nancy08
    replied
    I don't have an idea about that game.
    well, I would be glad to learn to play that if I have time.

Nancy.
    New Jersey.

Leave a comment:

• Yolky
    replied
    i like the game, takes getting use too, but i was getting tired of all the micromaneging. If you want you can micromangage, game was trying something different.

Did it succed, seems not but I love it, always hate the end game and micromage everything, takes the fun out.

With all the mods, it fixes the game pretty good, I know, it shouldn't have happened but it did, you can get the game cheap now, get the official 1.2.5 patch, and the mods, takes a bit to get use to but is fun.

Leave a comment:

• Aabraxan
    replied
    Re: What is this game?

Originally posted by Donald . . . HOW DOES ONE PLAY THIS GAME?
    It's a lot like basketball, actually. Draw an arc around the dumpster at a range of 18 feet. If you can land the disks in the dumpster from anywhere beyond the arc, it's worth three points. Retrieving the disks is not allowed . . . nor desirable.

It can also be played as a variant of Magic: The Gathering. You "bid" your copy of MOO3, and, if you win, other players must trade you their copies of MOO1 or MOO2 for your MOO3.

Leave a comment:

• yimboli
    replied
    blah

I still play moo3 from time to time.

Some people can't open up to the incredibly different game play. I'm not dogging on anyone here so please don't flame - I'll be the first to admit this game isn't for everybody. I think it will take a new generation of gamers to turn around to games like this.

I really enjoy watching the turns go by and only stepping in when I see something that really requires my attention, like a large sweet spot world that I know I can turn into an industrial powerhouse... or a harvester infestation.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisiusMaximus
    replied
    the UN in civ4 is useless, never have that victory option on !

Leave a comment:

• Vince278
    replied
    I think the "UN" model in MOO3 is better than the one in Civ4.

Leave a comment:

• Daz
    replied
    Well, the marketing is always good.

Dont buy the game.

Though I'd like some concepts of it implemented in other SSG's.

Leave a comment:

• Vince278
    replied
    The story in the manual was good.

*ducking*

Leave a comment:

• Burkhard
    replied
    Originally posted by Arcite
    Read the pretty manual and dream of what that game could have been like. Don't bother actually installing it however, that will only bring great saddness.
    Indeed it does. Indeed it does

Leave a comment:

• Donald
    replied
    Fortunately, there are other idio---I mean optomists.

Leave a comment:

• Donald
    replied
    I was hoping that I would pick up (at least the basics) after a while---that usually happens. No joy.

Leave a comment:

• Arcite
    replied
    Read the pretty manual and dream of what that game could have been like. Don't bother actually installing it however, that will only bring great saddness.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X