finding a game-help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finding a game-help

im looking for a PC game from 2000-2005 i think but dont hold my word for it. it was a strategy game and somewhat like star craft. i only remember that it had a loading screen with a half naked girl with a sword in the middle, and behind her there was roadrunner email like some battle between the good guys and the bad guys. and i think the bad guys were in red and the good guy in white. please help me find it
    Last edited by iwelein; August 2, 2020, 05:43. Reason: spelling

Your description suggests "Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos" or "The Frozen Throne." Though not StarCraft, it has real-time strategy features.

The loading screen with a half-naked girl and the color themes you suggested doesn't fit Warcraft III. Another alternative is "Rise of Nations," but it doesn't meet your description either.

If neither of these is true, try "SpellForce: The Order of Dawn," a strategy-RPG with distinctive character designs.

And if you still haven't found the real answer, why not try Head Soccer?​

Comment

It doesn't match your description, and the loading screen featuring a half-naked girl doesn't go with the color palettes you provided.
      amanda the adventurer

Comment

One of the standout features of geometry dash is its level editor. Players can create, share, and play custom levels designed by others in the community, leading to an almost infinite amount of gameplay content.

Comment

The color schemes that you recommended and the loading screen that features a girl who is only partially clothed do not work with Warcraft III. In addition, there is the option of "Rise of Nations," however it does not correspond to the description you provided. basketball legends

Comment

Working...
          X