Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was your first games that you play online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conmcb25
    replied
    I don't remember

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    I used to play Sargon (a chess game) online using my trusty old C64 back in the 1980's. The first civ game I played online a lot was Call to Power 2. I can remember going to a gaming convention in the 1980's and playing Maze War over a network someone set up where 15-20 people could go through a maze shooting each other though the graphics left something to be desired as you were just a big yellow smilie face and the "gun" shot bullets out of your mouth.

Leave a comment:

• harikrushnamachinetech
    replied
    My first game that I played was "3D Racing Craze". It is so nice car racing game. I like to play racing games online. The graphics of this game is so good. Every level of this game is so interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Clay Clark
    replied
    Game is a very helpful for the mental or physical health. There a lot of game but my favorite game is football.

Leave a comment:

• arketah
    replied
    Cadillacs And Dinosaurs was my first game that i play online.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesdawn
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyJordan View Post
    I played 'I WILL DIE' online...
    This game was also my favorite game. But i have not completed this game a single time.

Leave a comment:

• SandyJordan
    replied
    I played 'I WILL DIE' online...

Leave a comment:

• Snotty
    replied
    Wow... you guys havent been on the internet long, have you?

My first game on the internet was the Two Towers MUD, http://t2tmud.org/ , and its been running since 1994

Its based on middle earth, and I found it while searching for the roguelike 'Angband'

Leave a comment:

• dannypaul147
    replied
    My first game was Teenage Fashion Show..l had played this game on girlsgamesgate.com

Leave a comment:

• ruthc
    replied
    Hi Sah! My favorite online game is "Super Mario Jet Ski". What is your favorite gaming site? Mine is gadgetgamez.com

Leave a comment:

• pitter1
    started a topic Which was your first games that you play online?

Which was your first games that you play online?

Hello guy's,
    I am Sah. I like to play online games. My first game that i played was "Kung Fu Young Free Fighting Game". It is Fighting Game. This game is mine best game. Guy's, I want to know that which was your first games that you play online? Share with me.........................
Working...
X