What Games should I buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Games should I buy?

I am heading back to civilisation next week, and will be buying some PC games.

I am going to get the new Colonisation, and Spore (yep I know about the DRM - but the missus is interested in it).

What other games are worth taking a look at? No online games however as they don't work on the internet speeds I get in PNG.

Also - any suggestions for Wii games for the kids (young ones)?
    Last edited by Nugog; September 23, 2008, 02:35.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Re: What Games should I buy?

Save yaself $100 and forget about Spore. Seriously.

Comment

Seconded.

You are allowed to buy the new Colonisation though.

Comment

Re: Re: What Games should I buy?

Originally posted by Dale
        Save yaself $100 and forget about Spore. Seriously.
        If it was just for me - then I possibly would.

My wife wants to play it, so what the wife wants......
        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

has she played with the "Creature Creator" thing yet? That, i believe, is free and if she is like my gf at all that is probably what interests her most(like a 'grown up' version of playing with dolls!)?

Also the Sims(sshhh Dr.Spike...it's ok) may actually be more interesting for her if she hasn't tried that yet. Sims 2 is pretty good in this kind of genre, and a good place to start.

Spore is the same kind of thing, but on a wider grander scope while being more simple in gameplay, and about weird alien creatures. But yeah i undestand the un-winable battle you may face

Comment

Working...
          X