StarCraft: Fave race?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    Kerrigan didn't really do much for me. It was more of a rhetorical question.
    And the best way to respond to rhetorical questions is, of course, answering them flippantly as if they were not rhetorical.

I also agree with the Terran assesment, but for me, it's because of the lack of building restrictions - they can pop a building anywhere, without needing creep or pylons that create vulnerable spots in defense and limit your construction ability.
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Because Marines shoot and stimpacks and medics, I guess that Terrans are the best race.

Zerg are my favorite though.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

something for you to experiment with Elok, is reavers and shuttles. Hotkey the reaver and the shuttle. disembark the reaver, then press the hotkey and right click the shuttle. If you did it quickly enough near an enemy unit it will appear as though the shuttle fired a scarab. tanks can't do that

Comment

I like most Protoss, especially in the BroodWar expansion... Not that I do not like the others...

Comment

But the speech of the battlecruiser (terran unit) I like most of all units, that one with Russian accent...

Comment

Working...
            X