Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "

Comment

• Quite a clever play from Whoha, I'll have to keep that move in mind.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• sent
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Sent!

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Day 8: Overkill

Today perished one of the worlds most fiendish warmongers- the Mad Imperial Emperor Whoha... as he disintegrated in a plume of radioactive dust, the world rejoiced. Now they would no longer have to live in fear.

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
              Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

Smiley and Sparrowhawk worked on Secret projects.

Whoha sent two nukes toward Spaced Cowboy but both malfunctioned en route and crashed in the interplanetary rift.

Spaced Cowboy responded with a volley of four nukes, incinerating Whoha completely.

Concurrently, Admiral Skanky Burns of Skankistania, fearing for his safety, sent 4 warheads screaming at Whoha- hitting already smoking craters.

City List
              Smiley: Beer, Wine, Liquor,
              Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak, Redwood, Birch
              Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society
              Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities, Getting, Pissed
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• *not really that clever a ploy- everyone knew he had nothing in stockpile

I'm surprised he lasted this long... He kept annoying all the other players- I'm surprised no one took out the 'wild card' before he disrupted their plans

...Now we have a reign of the 'ses...'
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                  Day 8: Overkill

Whoha sent two nukes toward Spaced Cowboy but both malfunctioned en route and crashed in the interplanetary rift.
                  "both malfunctioned en route" implies that someone sent a spy...any hints as to who that was (?Spaced?)"

regardless, working on orders now (though last ones were like an hour ago.....rounds go quick in the late game )

/me

Edit: Sent!
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• yea who sent the spies? I want to blow up more stuff before I go.

Comment

• I was my spy. One of the better ones that I've played.

Sent.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Everyone kept saying "someone else will take him out so i'll turn my attention to another rival", and it never happened until finally skanky and spaced both at the same time said "ok no one has taken him out its time for me to deal with him.".

thats probably why I lived so long.

Comment

• lower casing names doesn't always work.
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Sent.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I think he was uppercased this turn...

Cowboy sent the spy.
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Turn 9: Spy Games

... And now there are three...

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
                                Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

Spaced Cowboy, Smiley and Skanky Burns worked on secret projects.

Sparrowhawk sent three nukes and a spy at Smiley, destroying all three of his planets.

City List
                                Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak, Redwood, Birch
                                Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society
                                Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities, Getting, Pissed
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X