Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Nuclear War XVIII: Clouds of War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 13: DC Has No Time or Nukes Go BOOM! again

Sparrowhawk's three nukes banged uselessly against Skanky Burns' last bunker.

Spaced Cowboy worked on a secret project.

City List
    Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak,
    Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society
    Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities,
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Hmm, I was hoping that Skanky would deflect to Spaced and that I could kill two birds with one stone so to speak. Have to rethink strategy now.
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Sent, this game is way strange!
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Perhaps we could all agree that the best way to survive is to quit sending nukes

...or not!

Edit: Sent!
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• The cockroaches begin to hope.

Comment

• Yep, ya guys, better watch out for those roaches
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Orders in.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Turn 14: MAD

Skanky destroyed four of Spaced Cowboy's citadels- those of: Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society before biting the dust himself, suffering 3 nukes from Cowboy himself.

Sparrowhawk's bunker meanwhile, deflected Cowboy's fourth nuke.

City List
                  Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak,
                  Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord

--
                  Just wondeirng skanky, why didn't you use your spies to sabotauge their orders? you had 2.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• sent, as if.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Remember SC, I once won a game with 1 base versus 4.

Comment

• Sent!!

/me

Comment

• Just how did you do that one?
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I think it involved using a spy and 2 nukes to get him to 2, then predicting he would deflect (2 cities to my 1) but I built another spy and killed his last two cities the following turn.
                            Last edited by DrSpike; October 5, 2004, 17:30.

Comment

• So your really had 1 city and a spy. That makes a difference.

Comment

• Great, now Sparrow knows what NOT to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X