Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

Nuclear War XVIII: Clouds of War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh, I did not get any PMs from Sparrow last night.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sent.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• 2 posts?

Comment

• How did I freakin' know that somebody would notice?

Comment

• Next orders in. Don't worry, Spaced. We will be gentle.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Skanky Burns gets his wizard's hat and robe.

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Turn 12: Bunker Busters

I feel lazy, so no tale today...

Both Sparrowhawk and Skanky Burns bunkered today, rendering Spaced Cowboy's two spies and four nukes lobbed at each of them ineffective.

City List
                  Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak,
                  Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society
                  Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities,
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• How can he lob 4 at each? Maximum is 4.

Comment

• he probably send 1 spy and 2 nukes at each.

Comment

• That's not what it says.

Comment

• Well, he isn't really going to be sending two spies to each of us either.

Orders in.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                            Uh-oh, I did not get any PMs from Sparrow last night.
                            I knew I forgot something!!

Orders sent.

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                              Well, he isn't really going to be sending two spies to each of us either.

Orders in.
                              No apparently I lobbed the spies.

Sent

Comment

• Not like it matters, the only difference is the size of the splat.
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X