how much Pokemon go game app cost ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much Pokemon go game app cost ?

Hey guys i need some approx idea on pokemon go app buildup cost?

well its hard to tell but I this will tell you the cost of pokemon go gaming app.

Comment

Are you still in a mood to go for the Pokimon, I usd to play its game.

Comment

it's easy to google, i thing the price may be different, but almost the same

Comment

Now when you are familiar with the game development process, let’s take a look at Pokemon GO like video game pricing:

Client application and game design — $60-100K
          UI/UX — $6,5K
          Back End — $80K
          Server expenses — $150K
          QA and testing — $50K
          Game models with animation — $100K
          Sounds — $15-20K
          Management — $20K
          So total Pokemon GO like app development cost is about $450-600K. Of course, it’s an approximate cost and actual mobile app development costs will differ based on the required features.

Comment

Depends on what animation you want to build with it. It will be costly if you use 3d or better.

Comment

Ohh man, pokemon go... that game was so awesome back in the day. Is there anyone who is still playing it?! I actually thought the game was deleted from all the platforms. Well, I guess right now you have to spend something around 500.000 bucks in order to build such an app. Man, that game is just legendary already. I am actually a great fan of pokemons. Right now I am playing a new game Pokemon Firered. The game is awesome. However I was really surprised to find that many cheats on https://www.inversegamer.com/pokemon...des-and-hints/ for this game. I mean, it is a rather new game actually.
              Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; February 6, 2021, 14:28. Reason: gaming link spared

Comment

The cost of the Pokemon Go game app itself is free to download and play. However, like many mobile games, it offers in-app purchases for various items and features. These optional purchases range in price, depending on the in-game currency or items you wish to acquire. It's important to keep in mind that while the game app is free, engaging in esports betting related to Pokemon Go or any other game involves real money and carries inherent risks. As always, it's essential to be responsible and informed before participating in any form of gambling or betting activities.
                Last edited by strandead10; July 28, 2023, 09:40.

Comment

The cost of developing a game app like Pokemon Go can vary significantly depending on various factors. It's essential to consider aspects such as the complexity of the game, platform compatibility, graphics, features, and overall design. Development expenses can range from a few thousand dollars for a basic app to millions for a more sophisticated one. For an accurate estimate, it's best to consult with experienced app developers or companies specializing in game development. As for specific pricing details, you may find relevant information on websites like https://affiliazionescommesse.com/. Remember, thorough research and professional advice are crucial before diving into such a project.
                  Last edited by tundra18; August 8, 2023, 07:06.

Comment

Pokémon GO is free to download video animation services usa Since the original collapse, there has been annual growth as more players return to Pokémon Go and Niantic introduces new popular features to the game. To that goal, Niantic has increased income for the title year after year, hitting $1 billion for the first time in 2020.
                    ​ f
                    ​
                    ​

Comment

Working...
                    X