Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which mods should I get? A newbie guide.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Bytheway
    replied
    Re: Help with mods required

Originally posted by dante98765
    HELP!!
    I've downloaded the "Visible Wonders" update with Modswappers 1.5. I've put the VW update in the main CTP2 directory alongside the usual data, program, scenarios folders etc..
    The problem is the Modswapper doesn't pick up the VW mod and offer it as an option.
    What do I do?
    You're in the wrong forum, you need to post in the CTP2 forums, probably the CTP2 creation forum .

Leave a comment:

• dante98765
    replied
    Help with mods required

HELP!!
    I've downloaded the "Visible Wonders" update with Modswappers 1.5. I've put the VW update in the main CTP2 directory alongside the usual data, program, scenarios folders etc..
    The problem is the Modswapper doesn't pick up the VW mod and offer it as an option.
    What do I do?

Leave a comment:

• geoffrey arnold
    replied
    had porobs

Ive been having probs with the appoltion pack and related add ons. Its fine while im playing the game but when I save the game and try to relod it it carnt find most of the files related to the Harliquen pack. Ive got the med mod and the 1.2 patch the 1.2 hack. Theres no apoltion pack in the med mod. its realy anying becues I like the set up of the pack. the same happens with the Haliquen mod as well. My store bruoght version of the ctp game is the classic series and has the 1.2 patch allready installed what might be happening

Leave a comment:

• J Bytheway
    replied
    In which other thread was that mentioned... I can't find it.

Anyway, if you still need help, with what error (if any) does it crash?

Leave a comment:

• theWanderer
    replied
    sorry i was reading on the wrong thread ......my game crashes when i try the apolyton scenario after the first unit is built

Leave a comment:

• J Bytheway
    replied
    Your game alo does what?

Leave a comment:

• theWanderer
    replied
    my game also does that and i have changed the slic how do you fix this problem??

Leave a comment:

• Stolp13
    replied
    thanks buddy, this helps a lot

Leave a comment:

• J Bytheway
    replied
    You do replace some existing files such as the AI files and const.txt. IIRC, there's detailed information in the MedMod readmes about putting it back to normal.

Leave a comment:

• jessee
    replied
    i got a question when u download medevil mod do u replace existing files?
    i did and my game screwed up and i had to uninstall it

Leave a comment:

• Jac de Molay
    replied
    ;bump; There is a lot out there. Enjoy

Leave a comment:

• Rual
    replied
    I'm not new to the game but new to Apolyton. I didn't realise the game could be so much bigger than it already is. I'll finish the easy game I'm on, up to alien creation then start downloading all the great things this thread has shown me.

Leave a comment:

• -=Vagrant=-
    replied
    Wow! Thanks to all the advice! Best newbie guide to Call to Power.

Leave a comment:

• Oxana
    replied
    I have just installed the game but can not understand what are the rules and hot-keys for it. It differs from previous Civ. Is there a file with rules etc.?

Leave a comment:

• Locutus
    replied
    Thanks for bumping this thread, Dave, I almost forgot about this thread. I'll ask Ming to top it again, it's still very useful.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X