No announcement yet.

Forever Future mod: first PBEM game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let us all shed a tear for the poor settling party.

Comment

• Turn 43 to quinns.

Comment

• Turn 43 to Solar. Tears shedding for Solar's Settlers... What a shame... NOT!

Comment

• I've killed more of them, but even more are coming! Turn 44 to quinns!

Comment

• 1 is going to attack me soon. I'm kinda scared, cause if he'll kill someone in my city and/or destroy a building...
            I may be ****ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Max_Smirnov View Post
              Lol, you're right, quinns, I didn't do the math. I've realized it soon after posting and was sure that somebody will make fun of me. BUT I'm not sure those 5 and 7 numbers are right, they might've been 9 and 7, or 8 and 6, or even 7 and 6 And I don't remember where to look either. But yeah. Essentially I was telling the truth And I swear to God, I've played at least 10 or 15 games since I've introduced that change and I've never seen that many barbarians.
              Observation: the unit of population that turns into settler - whatever they were producing last turn - it's wasted.
              Turn 42 sent.
              It's in the const.txt file in the gamedata folder. Search for Ruins_Box_Height/Width or something like that. But you're right. The vanilla game is actually 6x6, and FF is 5x5... So yeah, about a 25% increase -- close enough! Not enough, though, to explain these Insane Hordes!

Comment

• Turn 45 to quinns. And now I'm the God-Pharaoh of the Vikings

Comment

• If I'll find any opponent I'll erase him completely in 20 turns.
                  I have enough of this freakin desert. I must smash something to release my anger.

Comment

• IIIIIII
                    FOOOOOUUUUUUND
                    SOOOOOMEEEEOOOONEEEEEEE!

PREPARE FOR OBLIVION!

Comment

• Turn 47 to quinns.

Comment

• Turn 47 to Solar. Eerion's getting into it... Get down with your bad self Eeerion!

Comment

• Naaah, going berserk is fun :P

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm sailing!

Comment

• Turn 48 to quinns. I finally might be getting those barbarian pests under control now... And looks like my Sphinx is unchallenged. Expect Phalanx spam on my part
                              Also, congratulations, Solar. I know you're sailing because you have to

Comment

• Yawn. I wonder when quinns will be back.

Comment

Working...
                                X