X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HornedFrog
    replied
    Here is another ladder match that started in October.

Horned Frog vs Cuaich

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by quinns

Hey Gramps! And thanks to you for your help in keeping this CTP forum alive!

Leave a comment:

• quinns
    replied
    Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
    I just want to say thanks to all of here who still love this game, man, so many years of playing, and here we are, still a core group of hard chargers

Thanks for all who have rotated in and out of assisting the moderatorship of this bunch of rabble

Seriously, thanks again for all who still play

and Thanks Locutus and DanQ and Solver for keeping us a spot!!

Gramps
    Hey Gramps! And thanks to you for your help in keeping this CTP forum alive!

Leave a comment:

• quinns
    replied
    Originally posted by hatschy
    The first post in this thread lists some games as "active", which definitely are not. These are matches 162, 177 (except if TheBirdman has a copy of the last turn and wishes to continue that match) and 178. Quinns, could you either cancel these or count them as a win for my opponents (since it was me who left the scene), please.
    Cancelled 162, 177, and 178.

Leave a comment:

• ricketyclik
    replied
    0 to Hatschy

Leave a comment:

• ricketyclik
    replied
    Unless anyone objects, I'll just cancel your above noted matches, Hatschy. I'll wait awhile, though, to give time for objections.
    Cancel 178.

Leave a comment:

• TheBirdMan
    replied
    The first post in this thread lists some games as "active", which definitely are not. These are matches 162, 177 (except if TheBirdman has a copy of the last turn and wishes to continue that match) and 178. Quinns, could you either cancel these or count them as a win for my opponents (since it was me who left the scene), please.
    I do have a copy somewhere.

But as time passed since we stopped playing that match, my curiousity got too strong....... so even though I have the copy, the match can't be reopened.

Hard to say who would have won, but I do think you had the upperhand.

Leave a comment:

• quinns
    replied
    Unless anyone objects, I'll just cancel your above noted matches, Hatschy. I'll wait awhile, though, to give time for objections.

Leave a comment:

• hatschy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Maquiladora
    replied
    Does anyone know where I can download the mod/SLIC that gives extra messages, like new city growth, you have been bombarded etc.? I think Mathemagician made it.

EDIT: Nevermind I found it here.
    Last edited by Maquiladora; December 3, 2008, 14:51.

Leave a comment:

• quinns
    replied
    196. Grandpa Troll vs hatschy ; Started Dec 2008

Leave a comment:

• quinns
    replied
    Originally posted by thehappies

I emailed Bolkonsky too when I emailed everyone else to dredge up a few more players and he never emailed back. I heard back from Mathemagician and tried to convince him to drop CIV IV long enough to return to CTP, but no luck. He was a good opponent. Never heard from Nukeboy or Dimytes either.
    Yes, Mathemagician was a good oppenent. It's a shame he plays Civ IV instead of CtP. Civ IV has pretty good graphics and other "nice stuff", but for a strategy game I still like CtP much better.

Leave a comment:

• quinns
    replied

I was awaiting your approval of the settings. I see now that you do approve. I'll set it up tonight.
    Grandpa. Sorry for the delay in setting up our game. I think one of my daughters got ahold of my CTP CD and I cannot find it. Looks like I'll have to buy another one from eBay.

Leave a comment:

• TheBirdMan
    replied
    I'll probably have room for 3 new games within the next month.

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Challenge match started: Grandpa Troll vs. Hatschy.

Settings are as follows:
    Map size: Huge -- Randomized
    Difficulty: Deity
    Barbarians: Raging Hordes
    Ruins: There are no ruins (RUINS_CHANCE_PER_BOX = 0.0)
    Wonders: No wonders allowed
    Doughnut World
    Bloodlust Off
    Pollution On
    Number of Civilizations: 4
    (blue: AI, orange: Hatschy, green: Granpa Troll, pink: AI)
    * Map:
    Wet/Dry 30%
    Warm/Cold 40%
    Ocean/Land 40%
    Island/Continent 50%
    Uniform/Diverse 60%
    Few/Many Goods 70%
    * Scenario:
    PBEM Mod Lite
    Off and running

Leave a comment:

Working...