X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark_Everson
    replied
    Thanks for the support and the offer to work on gfx Tellius. If some java coders show up to push things forward we'll get in touch.

Hi Laurent, hope that things are going well with you!

Leave a comment:

• Tellius
    replied
    Hi,

I can't think of a reason why Civ4 would take interest away from your project. When I read the post with the overview of goals you guys aim at, Clash will be one unique civ game, entirely different from what exists right now. The level of interaction with people (classes), political fractions etc is unprecedented.

Anyway, people will be looking for something new anyways in a few months, even Civ4 won't stay new and fresh forever.

Again, drop me a mail for any graphical work if you need someone.

Tellius

Leave a comment:

• LDiCesare
    replied
    It's not entirely a question of courage. I cannot work on this project for the moment because of my current job contract. But then this may change in a few months. Now, with people more enthusiastic about civ IV, I am not sure whether it'll be worth spending time on Clash again.

Leave a comment:

• Tellius
    replied
    Hi,

Dead in the water? Damn, I was looking forward to this thing, it would have been a thing of beauty. It's a shame of all the work already put in there.

I 'found' this project only a few months ago, and was immediately enthousiastic about it. The more I read about it, the more I wanted a final version of this - ultimate civ - game. The sophistication in it would have been unprecedented.

I can offer only graphical help. I just bought Bryce 6 for making tiles (for Call to Power 2 AE, but it'll work of course for any tile in any game) and can work pretty well with photoshop. Just drop me a mail if you guys can muster up the courage to take off where you stopped.

Greetz

Tellius

Leave a comment:

• Mark_Everson
    replied
    Yeah, we're pretty much dead in the water. Good luck on finding a good TBS fix!

Leave a comment:

• jursamaj
    replied
    Well, I found Clash while looking at Civ-type games. I've been playing them for over 20 years now, and as we all know, the commercial developers have pretty much abandoned TBS.

I have so many ideas I'd like to do in a Civ, but finding time to do them is near-impossible. Clash incorporates some things I like, such as dealing with provinces instead of fixed-radius cities. Sadly, it seems the developers don't have much time either, as the current Demo (8.1) has been up for a years now. javascript:smilie('')

Leave a comment:

• Sean
    replied
    That would be great!

Sean.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_Everson
    replied
    Thanks for signing in! Things are not moving forward much at the moment, so there's not much to talk about. Hopefully it'll pick up in a bit.

Leave a comment:

• Hlingler
    replied
    Seems that nobody's bothered to say hello in quite a while, so: Hello! This is my first visit to this forum, and I hope I'm not too late! The "Clash Of Civs" project looks great, and I hope it continues. Good work, & good luck.

Leave a comment:

• Mark_Everson
    replied
    Hi R1gm, Thanks for your words of support!

Leave a comment:

• R1gm
    replied
    Well, this is simply one (if not the) most interesting project I've ever seen... If this game is one day finished, it'll definely enter my top5 games ever... I'm just afraid it dies because of demotivation... so, everybody who's in the devteam, please know you've a lot of fans ! Don't give up ! Such a game would have a really big impact on the civ gamers community...

Leave a comment:

• VetLegion
    replied
    Signed.

I wont comment anything of substance at the moment, but since it's a guestbook I thought I'd sign it.

And one for the most stubborn alt civ project ever.

Leave a comment:

• LDiCesare
    replied
    Thought you guys might need a little cheering.
    Thanks a lot. It does help morale!

Leave a comment:

• Westergaard
    replied
    I'm a lurker. Just wanted to declare my presence

Seriously.. Been following the game quite a few years now and just happened to stumble over your website again. And I must say - nice work! Thought you guys might need a little cheering.

Looking forward to future demo-releases.

Leave a comment:

• Rasbelin
    replied
    Just checking how things are going. Looking forward for the next demo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X