Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clash of Civilizations - More Designers / Coders needed for Civ-Type Game Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by Mark_Everson on 02-21-2001 07:44 AM
    Demo 5 will be out in a few weeks. It will include extensive government and economy models, and the first cut at our new military model.

Woohoo! Looking forward to seeing it Mark.

Ron

Manifest Destiny - The Race For World Domination
    -Playable Alpha now available!
    http://www.rjcyberware.com

Comment

Thanks Ron!

Obviously the few weeks part hasn't worked out. But it will be soon! Most of the code's in the bag and tested, at least at the demo 5 level. But we keep getting held up on small things. It will be out soon. And the good part is that the coders who aren't putting out fires for 5 are proceeding to demo 6 where we'll add tech, and other TBD goodies.

We're getting back to the fun parts again after a bunch of delays for one reason or another...

-Mark
      Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
      A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
      Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Well, now that Clash Demo 5 is available I can finally slink back to this thread and let you know! You can find it on the Clash forum in the thread Demo 5 Comments and Bug Reports

The plan is to go to something like a monthly release cycle starting from this milestone.

Check it out!
        Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
        A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
        Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Comment

Well, now that Clash Demo 5 is available I can finally slink back to this thread and let you know! You can find it on the Clash forum in the thread Demo 5 Comments and Bug Reports

The plan is to go to something like a monthly release cycle starting from this milestone.

Check it out!
          I sure will! I wasnt aware it was out

Comment

Working...
          X