Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominate PolyCast for "2009 Podcast Awards": 'Best Produced' and 'Gaming' Categories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanQ
    replied
    Thanks, gents.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    Congrats Dan!!
    I'll certainly vote for you as often as possible!

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Cool deal.

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied
    A Success!

A SUCCESS!

PolyCast is one of the Top 10 nominees the "Gaming" category for the 2009 Podcast Awards. Voting is to run from November 13th-30th (6PM Eastern Standard Time). You can vote for the show every day during that time, so please do so!

For more details, including a reflection on not being successfully nominated in the "Best Produced" category too this year, see this thread. Thanks again to all who nominated the show... look where we are now!

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    Good luck!
    Thanks.

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    I didn't see this until after the nominations had been closed. Sorry.
    No worries... the support is appreciated nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    I didn't see this until after the nominations had been closed. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyKP
    replied
    Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied
    Thanks to everyone who nominated PolyCast. The review process is to take place over the next month few weeks, after which the Podcast Awards staff will announce the top ten nominees in each category. Whatever the outcome, keep on Civ'in... and listening.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Originally posted by DanQ View Post
    Thanks to those who have voted so far!

You are making an inference, not stating a fact. That there have been fewer replies to this thread to date, as compared to the one last year at the same stage in the nomination process, does not necessarily equate to less support.

Is the thread from last year. Inference or whatever, it's obvious from reading both threads that there was a lot more enthusiasm for this last year which I'll bet the mortgage translates into less votes this year.

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    "Best Produced" and "Gaming" categories. Done.
    Thanks for that.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    "Best Produced" and "Gaming" categories. Done.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Think what you want... but there was a lot of suport last time, and very early on as well. Just pointing out THAT fact. No inference at all... just pointing out the lact of support in the thread. Now, people may see this and actually post and vote, but I would guess that in the end, there will be less votes than last time.

Leave a comment:

• DanQ
    replied
    Thanks to those who have voted so far!

Originally posted by Ming View Post
    What sour grapes... just pointing out a fact. The last time, it seemed more people were willing to help.
    This time, the lack of response is obvious.
    You are making an inference, not stating a fact. That there have been fewer replies to this thread to date, as compared to the one last year at the same stage in the nomination process, does not necessarily equate to less support.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    No need to keep up the sour grapes...
    What sour grapes... just pointing out a fact. The last time, it seemed more people were willing to help.
    This time, the lack of response is obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Robert
    replied
    I've casted my nomination!
    Good luck Dan! you deserve it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X