No announcement yet.

What happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well with Heresson it is easy. Our research has shown that there is only one person from Poland who has ever liked frogs.
    I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

check googletrends for frog. Poland used to be the top nation
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

That's because of you.
        I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No! I can't believe I am all alone. There must be other people dedicated to drawing frogs out there somewhere
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

There are, but most of them live in padded cells.

Comment

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=161827

This is relevant to my interests
              This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
                http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=161827

This is relevant to my interests
                This malfunctioning feature is related to the downtime we experienced this past Wednesday. We are working to restore this feature as soon as possible but it may be some time yet.

We thank you for your continued patience.
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                X