Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Threads dedicated to exchanging aesthetic preferences wrt/ human physical attraction

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads dedicated to exchanging aesthetic preferences wrt/ human physical attraction

Clearly there is overwhelming support and demand for these sorts of threads. They serve a useful purpose to the community by both providing for a morale boost and by strengthening the bonds between people as Apolytoners, Events, and other nations within Apolyton get to know each other better.

As well, it will help to reduce instances of threadjacking and asshattery.

Therefore, be it resolved that these threads are allowed!
    Yes.
    54.55%
    No.
    9.09%
    Generic Banana Option
    36.36%
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

I'm too drunk to understand this thread title. Is this about babe thread? . I demand pictures to explain the purpose of this thread.

Comment

Sure does look like a - albeit very well camouflaged - petition for allowing babe-threads.

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I voted yes.

Comment

/me supports this initiative
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

Babe Threads

CyberShy
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodean
              Sure does look like a - albeit very well camouflaged - petition for allowing babe-threads.
              Indeed.

Thread closed.
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
              X