Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ Next Page ... | ... Previous Page ]

NO!!!

It should be [ Previous Page ... | ... Next Page ] !!

I press the wrong one every time. Why not just do it the standard way?

(note this was in Solver's Warlords review, not sure if it's everywhere or not)
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Forums and threads use different listing, so it was in Solver's review and there only. I blame Solver

When in doubt, blame Solver.

Comment

I meant everywhere on the main site content... but that's generally hard to navigate.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

It's the same on the Genghis Khan thing. And I agree.
        Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
          NO!!!

It should be [ Previous Page ... | ... Next Page ] !!

I press the wrong one every time. Why not just do it the standard way?
          Whoops -- I had intended intended it to be the Previous/Next from the start and hadn't noticed I had flipped it. Why did it take so long for someone to point this out... Changed.

For future reference though: a) there's no reason to shout and b) ask more nicely.

Originally posted by MikeH
          [..] everywhere on the main site content... [it's] generally hard to navigate.
          Most accurately appended, "in your opinion".

--------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

It kinda is though.

Comment

Working...
            X